Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gettn your shit pushed in

nycplaya31

Originally posted by weyes

:confused:

let me recap for you:

nycplaya attempts to lay down a zinger on someone named "nic"... but he writes like steven hawkins...

abortionator makes fun of him...

i laugh at it and throw a little salt on the wound...

you see all this and wonder why you still post here.... :tongue:

(does that clear things up?)

:)

Originally posted by joeg

let me recap for you:

nycplaya attempts to lay down a zinger on someone named "nic"... but he writes like steven hawkins...

abortionator makes fun of him...

i laugh at it and throw a little salt on the wound...

you see all this and wonder why you still post here.... :tongue:

(does that clear things up?)

:)

you mean stephen w. hawking?

and does "aka" mean something other than "also known as"? (abortionator's comment doesn't make sense to me. is he just repeating nycplaya31's use of it? is that all?)

and i don't understand "nice head, deeeek!" at all. that seems to be some serious code.

it's ok, though, joeg; i'm not meant to understand this thread in the first place :) .

lol yeah, steven W hawking... its an offcolor-gag... just ignore it... i fuck around like that...

aka good one, means his dis was stupid... kinda like saying "yeah, that was funny" but in newer slang...

nice head, deek is a quote from jim breuer that is basically me laughing at the fact that abortionator made this guy look like more of an ass than he was initially...

lol... and people so the West]/b] cost has some strange people.... :laugh:...

Originally posted by joeg

lol yeah, steven W hawking... its an offcolor-gag... just ignore it... i fuck around like that...

aka good one, means his dis was stupid... kinda like saying "yeah, that was funny" but in newer slang...

nice head, deek is a quote from jim breuer that is basically me laughing at the fact that abortionator made this guy look like more of an ass than he was initially...

lol... and people so the West]/b] cost has some strange people.... :laugh:...

thanks for the further explanation :aright: .

your last statement is supposed to be, "people say the west coast has some strange people," isn't it?

damn, joeg, i'm not on your wavelength tonight :( . are you saying that you guys (east coasters) are being particularly strange, and i'm (out here in l.a.) not? or the reverse?...

what do i know :confused: .

well, i'm from manhattan, went to cali for college at age 17, moved back to nyc after graduation and stayed for 2 years; nyc and i were no longer a good fit, so i moved back to l.a., and here i am. when people ask me where i'm from, i can never give a short, one-city/region answer.

lol yeah, i meant "say"... don't mind my idiocy...

and yeah, i mean, me and abortionator, here one the east coast, are WIERD... and most people here say the west cost is strange...

so my comment was like putting the emphasis on west...

and they so YOU GUYS are strange... ya know?? meaning we're really wierd... and make you guys looks sane (not that you're not sane... but thats what people here say... lol)

and yeah... i know you're a east coast transplant :)

notallthere: uhhh buttplug??