Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone in this forum read other people's posts?

weyes

i know this forum is for postwhoring, but i still think we should read each other's posts. too often, people's posts prove that they haven't read the previous ones (i.e. someone writing the same joke, giving the same answer to the same question a day later). i think it's disrespectful to post without giving other people the respect of reading what they've written first.

Part of the PostWhore manifesto ( i believe) is that one postwhore's with consideration to the relative thread.

That being said, i do keep to the topic. In fact, i even bring it BACK to topic after it went off topic.

So let's all heed weyes' words and pay respect :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Part of the PostWhore manifesto ( i believe) is that one postwhore's with consideration to the relative thread.

That being said, i do keep to the topic. In fact, i even bring it BACK to topic after it went off topic.

So let's all heed weyes' words and pay respect :)

I agree... I try most of the time. But sometimes my mind goes into the gutter. And I cannot retrieve it. :(

Originally posted by weyes

i know this forum is for postwhoring, but i still think we should read each other's posts. too often, people's posts prove that they haven't read the previous ones (i.e. someone writing the same joke, giving the same answer to the same question a day later). i think it's disrespectful to post without giving other people the respect of reading what they've written first.

im guilty also sometimes when its really long i read the first couple of posts then just answer, im sorry i should really stop doing that..me bad:(

i know what you guys mean about the long ones. when they're long and i don't wanna read them, i just won't post. i figure i missed my window of posting when there was a reasonable amount of posts to read. thanks, you guys, for this one :) .

Originally posted by weyes

i know what you guys mean about the long ones. when they're long and i don't wanna read them, i just won't post. i figure i missed my window of posting when there was a reasonable amount of posts to read. thanks, you guys, for this one :) .

:aright: Wise words from Weyes.