Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn all u new moderators

wakeup

Guest djdrip2002
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

boriginal congrats. THe other two are fools.

Yup, you know me real well to know I'm a fool :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wakeup

y cause the new moderators? i was under the impression it went to shit a yr ago atleast

It's been in the shitter for a while. This just tops it off. Boriginal is cool. But now we have an MP3 whore that begs for tracks and a 17 year old DJ named DJ DRIP as moderators. Fuckin great.

Originally posted by Drunk

It's been in the shitter for a while. This just tops it off. Boriginal is cool. But now we have an MP3 whore that begs for tracks and a 17 year old DJ named DJ DRIP as moderators. Fuckin great.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: when i saw daves post for wanted mods i was actually thinkin of sayin mindfaqd should be one. today i happen to see his name as a mod i was dying

one more reason why i dont Post on here because we have MINDFAG who is a complete TOOL kid cry's about everything and DJTRIP who uses Atomix for his local Wedding parties u r both clowns and a joke :rolleyes: and ill give u some advice since u are new to this MOVE this thread fegs :idea:

Guest djdrip2002
Originally posted by t3chmuzik

one more reason why i dont Post on here because we have MINDFAG who is a complete TOOL kid cry's about everything and DJTRIP who uses Atomix for his local Wedding parties u r both clowns and a joke :rolleyes: and ill give u some advice since u are new to this MOVE this thread fegs :idea:

yup you also know SO much about me

Fucking Tool :laugh: