Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenaglia on the 2nd, PVD on the 9th

lunasol

For those of you who may not have heard yet, or need a little reminder... Tenaglia will be playing at Space on the 2nd and PVD will be there on the 9th. I missed Tenaglia during WMC so I def don't want to miss this show... I heard its a 12 hour extended set.... yay!!!

get out there if you can!

Guest genevieve

I can't wait! We needed someone major to end this dead summer! I heard when Danny was spinning in NY, he had a projected message board above him that he sent messages to the crowd with. He posted one that said he wouldn't stop spinning till the last person stopped dancing. He didn't leave the place till 6:30PM that night!!!! Don't forget Slacker @ Atlantis in Ft. Lauderdale on Sun. Sept. 3rd!!

[This message has been edited by genevieve (edited 08-16-2000).]

Guest genevieve

I can't wait! We needed someone major to end this dead summer! I heard when Danny was spinning in NY, he had a projected message board above him that he sent messages to the crowd with. He posted one that said he wouldn't stop spinning till the last person stopped dancing. He didn't leave the place till 6:30PM that night!!!! Don't forget Slacker @ Atlantis in Ft. Lauderdale on Sun. Sept. 3rd!!

[This message has been edited by genevieve (edited 08-16-2000).]

All I can say is I am going to need a vacation after LDW. I love Danny T (I am originally from NY) and Gatecrasher is going to be incredible as well (too bad I have to work the next day but so what, I will suffer). I have posted this a couple of times before but I get emails from opentherope@aol.com and they send me all of the info on Space. I sent an email to them and was on the gueslist and got in free. Try it out, it can't hurt.

Guest genevieve

Check out http://www.club-space.com . They have pictures of all the rooms etc. I saw Anthony Pappa & Deep Dish there for Renaissance a couple of months ago. It had to be one of my all time top nights out to date! The vibe there is unbelievable! I have no idea about advance tickets or cover prices yet. Most likely around $25-30. This Labor Day weekend is going to be wild! I'm really going to try to make Gatecrasher. If I do that means I'll be going out all week-end! All us girls should plan to meet up! At least for DT! If anyone wants to e-mail me, feel free. http://genevieve6@adelphia.net

Guest genevieve

If that's the case; I'll be spending the first part of my night somewhere else!!! I'll e-mail Space and find out what time Danny comes on!!!

Guest genevieve

If that's the case; I'll be spending the first part of my night somewhere else!!! I'll e-mail Space and find out what time Danny comes on!!!

LoL!

Gen,

I was kidding... heheheh smile.gif

What's the matter? U don't want total acosta nation

Seriously, Space is going to go off! Just to let everyone know, his GU017 London cd will be out Sept 18th. He's supposed to play his cd this friday at Vinyl in its entirety! Im sure you'll hear plenty of tracks that will be on his cd.

I get to see him in at the real Space in Ibiza sept 10th. Im going ape shit just thinking about it.

Don't worry, D-man - Gen LOVES Mr. Acosta; especially his fat-trance-cheese-infested booty! ;-) By the way, who cares if a DJ can spin for 100,000 hours - isn't it WHAT he/she spins that counts?! I still don't understand how people can marvel @ DT's extra-long sets. Are their asses going to be shaking for that whole time???

hey Miami- whats happenin'?

DT is my favorite DJ. I have the pleasure of seeing him every friday at Vinyl since i'm from NY.

I will actually be coming down there to see him that weekend. Can anyone tell me what this club is like and what to expect?

what's the matter nolimit? sounds like you have a BIG fat chip on your shoulder with Acosta's name on it.... I'd say he's your 2nd favorite topic on this list...

No worries, no limit.. I heard he's coming up to NY real soon to do a few gigs up there... he's your chance to pledge your undying love!! :-)

He's somewhat responsible for the 'cheez whizz' music he plays. His followers are then fooled thinking that he really plays good shit, when in reality, he plays crap and is noted as one of the worst djs in Miami. It's not just me baby... I hear it ALL the time.

Yeah; I can't wait for that tub-o-lard to be shipped out of Miami to let some new talent in... no offense; I just wish that the "cheesy trance/breaks" vibe predominant in FLA at the moment would die and let some good deep house settle in. The West coast knows what's up! As well as Chi-town... House music is more about the positive vibe and good times rather than rolling and screaming hard into a brick wall.

Hey miami people, Im coming down with my girlie for the DT @ space party.. Anyone know how strict they are with underagers and carding??? Im over 21, she isnt... oh, btw, danny does have one of those scrolling message lights he runs with a computer and can type in things he wants to announce to the crowd, it's really cool... Hopefully he'll schlep it along.. smile.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

I was talking to you arrakis.

atf104, yeah, Danny brought it with him last time with him when he played that monster 12 hour set back in March. It's a good way to communicate to the crowd. He even writes track info for all the trainspotters.

There's this track called, "Always have to respect your Mother" some shit like that. Produced by Rollo and remixed by Deep Dish. Woooh!! Talk about some emotional shit! I'm pretty sure he'll drop it.

Yo NL; I hear that new album by Rollo is bad ass... he's under the alias "Dusted" - have you got it? Apparently a good chill-out-after-clubbing disc (according to DJ Mag)!

[This message has been edited by arrakis (edited 08-18-2000).]

DT dropped his newest version of 'love you some more' and his "be", the DATAR track last week and I was just whoa'd... my favs still. And the afro medusa track everyone is talkin about...never been a huge latin fan, but this track is fierce!! Also his remix of 'the door' and that remix of answering machine. Cant wait for Miami though, never been there, and ive heard so much about space, and ehh.... the "scenery" smile.gif

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Archived