Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RAIN-Jimmy T- REVIEWS

happyface

Rain,what a nice club,chilled and relaxed looking place.Get there around 11:30 pm and await for Matas(1 t ?) also meet up @ the door with others.Walk in ,semi-empty waiting for Jimmy to get on.As he does,starts little by little moving the crowd.It seemed that most of the people that were there last night was in the first room where Jimmy was playing.Great vibe and GREAT LOOKING LADIES didnt see one ugly brod in there.Nice.Good to that alot came out to support Jimmy and Ralf Falcon.Had a great time sucked that I had to leave but.......also wanted to check out Stryke @ SPI aswell.It was cool as always to hang out with some of CP folks Steffy,Tina,Koky(drunkie), Matas,Beatfriek,Guyman,MJM,Jimmy,mrmiami,good seeing Biz,Jimmy T,and others that I dont remember. :D

It would be great to do it again,Rain is a nice place and also brings a nice crowd.

Hope everyone had a good time I know I did,and like I said before,I look forward to do it again.

p.s. bartender chick spiked my drink :eek: ty.;)

Jimmy rocked the back room proper style. I was very disappointed with the lack of people in the main room for Ralph's set.

Still a good night at Rain it seems. I went kinda late so I didnt see the CP Mafia.

I did see Biz,Nadine,Roly,Rocky,Saleen,Guyman,The Hog,Beatfriek. Sorry if I forgot anyone. :)

See everyone at Space tonight?

Guest saleen351

we had a really good time. Ralph and JC BLiss had great progressive sets... Jimmy did a nice job in the back room. Crowd was there, but you can tell the club itself needs some work. No real sound in the back:confused: Who opens a club and doesn't put in a sound system in the back....??? They had to use a temp system, but i thought it was dumb for a club, not to have a system in there.. Ligths and atmosphere need lots of work. Main room system was suprisingly good. Place is phat, just needs some work. Had a great time, haven't been there since Groove Jet....

I'd certainly go back, just hope they put some atmosphere in there, at times, i thought i was in a basment with no lights..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by koky

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh my fuckin head

lol, you couldn't even walk when I saw you by the bathroom..:goofy:

ps i liked the guido chain you were rocking last night...:tongue:

Originally posted by saleen351

lol, you couldn't even walk when I saw you by the bathroom..:goofy:

ps i liked the guido chain you were rocking last night...:tongue:

you shoulda seen me doing the fist pump:D :D:punch: & you shoulda seen me in the parking lot :peeright: & then i tried to :zzz:

:laugh: :laugh: well thats whut ive been told .. honestly all i remember about last night was jimmy goin off on the decks

you shoulda seen me doing the fist pump:D :D:punch: & you shoulda seen me in the parking lot :peeright: & then i tried to :zzz:

:laugh: :laugh: well thats whut ive been told .. honestly all i remember about last night was jimmy goin off on the decks

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

So does that mean we are gonna have a repeat tonight at Space? You DO know that me and Meli are gonna pull an all nighter tonight.......Happyface, you going, right? Who else?

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

So does that mean we are gonna have a repeat tonight at Space? You DO know that me and Meli are gonna pull an all nighter tonight.......Happyface, you going, right? Who else?

Been in bed all day sick,let me know what time you gals plan on heading out.......

btw i thought you were trying to stay away from SPACE for awhile?:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You retard Marlon.... :laugh: LMAO.....

All I can say is that Jimmy is in a class by himself. It was great seeing and hanging out with all you folks. I hated that Mrs. Guyman could not make it this time... maybe next week?

Koky - what was the story with that Guido chain? Did a little Italian girl buy it for you?

I had a good time on friday, thanks Jimmy for all you did, my friends enjoyed everything!!!!! The music was great too!!

It was nice meeting some new Cp'ers and nice hanging with the old ones!!! most deff a cool place to hang and have some drinks,

see ya'll soon!!!

great vibe...good tunes being put out by Jimmy, Jon and Ralph...the mainroom would get packed and then go thin from time to time...but the back room was stuffed!!! good looking woman all over the place...alot of cool people...CP was in full effect....i stayed till closing around 445....i am def going there this Friday and that is the last of the clubbing till next Monday (WMC)...i am brining Meli along this time...:tongue:

• 2 years later...