Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenneglia's Birthday

So I went.......

The line was about a 30 to 40 min. wait and it was FREEZING balls outside. I arrived there around 430 and bye the time Iwas on the dance floor it was 530. Teneglia was playing slow house stuff when around then. I heard at least 2 trance songs wich was a nice change. The club was packed but not as bad as his 4 year anniversary. The crowd was very mixed, but at times I found myself getting pretty pissed at a few individuals who didnt know how to say excuseme. At like 630 danny announces that he has a some friends in the booth (Stephan K & yoko ono)

Yoko ono~ Danny played the dub to some old song she made and she sang live for us. I can sum her performance up in two words asain orgazam YEP thats what it was! ( IF you were there you would understand)

I didnt like his set that much at all. He played to much discoish house and not enough TEch house. I thought that his set for the 4 year anny and his set at Club Brazil (Hamptons end of summer party) were both WAYYYYYYY better.

Oh ya he played flash Green velvet remix I LOVE THIS SONG !

I dont know how i am still able to type this cause my leg are hurtin. My crazy weekend started at ARC at 1230am saturday an ended with WEBSTERHALL at 530am sunday. Well i thought it was an amazin night the crowd, music. I personally thought he played much better this time than on is 4yr anniversary, that nigh was a 10 this nigHt is even higher. i got there early and was greeted to the sounds of ARIEL who was great like always. And when danny came on the place was already pacled jesus christ. Im glad he didnt play to man trance songs maybe 1 or 2 lke someone else said. But forget it he dropped this track called "WAKe ME UP" around 930am and it was my first time hearing it MY GOD that shit was hot. I left around 12ish but i heard it went on till 130ish or so. I still cant get over how alot of guys dance the same and thing thier cool,lol. It makes my point stronger when i ask girls in arc if they like it and thier response is funny. THATS WHY THEIR ALONE WITH OTHER MEN,LOL. Man ARC was insane a total mixed crowd and music lovers what more could you want for an amzing night. DANNY TENAGLIA IS A GOD OF A DJ. But thats somethin everyone knws by now also cause im a HOUSE FAN. Its good seeing him wih the fashlghts and talkin to the crowd. An ive been with some asian women and thank god that not how they ORGASM. THANK GOD. Wusup to MARISSA my lovely dancin partner at ARC. Youve made my nights each time.

Got in around 5 am and the place was MOBBED! DT was droppin hit after hit!!!!!! There were more than a few people there who just looked "lost" but they dissapated as the morning went on!! Danny played alot of classic Tenaglia and even took us on a DTOUR back to his days spinning @ Tunnel(He Played The Chant Mix of Elements)! The crowd was ok alot of DT faithful but a ton of Newbie's, my only dissapointment was at 10AM when Danny played BE YOURSELF and there were only a handful of cheers:mad: ! Not enough people showin love!

A little set recap of what I remember (More will come to me as I go along)

Sapphirecut- Free Your Mind

Yoko Ono- Walking on thin Ice (Preformed at 6am but the dub again later)

DeLoren & Colors- Nanga

Celeda- Be Yourself

Mighty Dub Katz- Magic Carpet Ride

Pschyofuk- Pschycofuk

DT- Elements (Chant Mix)

Green Velvet- Flash (DT's Nitrious Oxide Mix)

Acid Crash- Ladies With An Attitude (Madonna Mix)

(And a ton more but there not coming to me, Ill post more later, there are the ones that stand out)

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE OF THE NIGHT!

Dann's new untitled track which he said would be the follow up to "Elements"

Great Night

Taken from another board:

1. You got me up - Dajea ( sounded excellent on that sound sytem, i was so happy to hear that)

2. Barbara Tucker - Stay Together (He played the dub that ive been searcching forever for. The only other person i have heard play this was Anthony DeVito. The bass line on this track is massive. If anyone has any clues on where i might find a copy please pm me)

3. DT - Elements ( I was informed that he played it earlier but when he played it later in the morning it was an unreleased mix)

4. Dt - New track (we got to hear a preview of a new track he is working on, one word to describe it would be DRUMHEAVY , great drum programming as always with a sume sigh say sample thrown in for shits and giggles. he layed a preacher acapella over it. Awaiting the release...)

5. Be Yourself - Dt (some sort of edit with some more drums and the kick programmed differently, defenitly more pumped up then the original. It's a Banga)

6. Dj D - Shake it for me (as always the junior jack mix, but an excellent record)

7. RSF - Im to sexy (dts mix, you was having a good ol time)

8. KENLOU - BANGIN (with work it to the bone over it, fucking massive. THat kenlou tracl sounded amazing. It's one if those moments in tyme when you wish you could freeze it.......DROP IT !!!!!!!!!!! )

9. Victoria - from the spicegirls (I dont know the name of the song but the crowd went absolutly madd.) I do know it was a robbie rivera mix. Thanks for the i.d Niki, you are my house music almanac. much love)

10. MAW feat Willie Ninja ( Dt mix, sounded hot it was my first time hearing it)

11. CAMERA'S READY PREPARE TO FLASH

12. Variety of tech huse tracks that just make you wanna bang your head.

13. Some wack Rock Wth You remix and Dt will agree with me. If you were there you know.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

10. MAW feat Willie Ninja ( Dt mix, sounded hot it was my first time hearing it)

How could I forget this one I nearly lost my shit when DT dropped this! This track was one of the first records ever signed to Nervous Records!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Taken from another board:

8. KENLOU - BANGIN (with work it to the bone over it, fucking massive. THat kenlou tracl sounded amazing. It's one if those moments in tyme when you wish you could freeze it.......DROP IT !!!!!!!!!!! )

11. CAMERA'S READY PREPARE TO FLASH

These were def. high on my list that night... all in all what a mindfuck set thrown down by the birthday boy...