Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you??? could you???

dgmodel

would you or could you be friends with a person who all your friends disliked and or hated??? however the only reason why they have ill feelings towards him or her is because they are destroying you from the inside out... and eventually lead to your untimely demise... its hard to explain however those who can relate or have been in this situation whats your opinion??? overreaction? jealousy? anger? normal protection a friend should offer??? :confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

would you or could you be friends with a person who all your friends disliked and or hated??? however the only reason why they have ill feelings towards him or her is because they are destroying you from the inside out... and eventually lead to your untimely demise... its hard to explain however those who can relate or have been in this situation whats your opinion??? overreaction? jealousy? anger? normal protection a friend should offer??? :confused:

You are the only person who knows what's good/bad for you....but sometimes we don't actually realize (or don't want to realize for that matter) that something/someone is bad for us....If CLOSE friends felt someone''s relationship was destroying me...I would probably follow their advice or @ least take it into mind they are concerned....... they are probably only doing it to look out for you & notice something you don't

i've been friends with people all my other friends hated... and as much as i hate to admit it... time caught up with them, and i saw what all my other friends were saying first hand...

although they weren't "Destroying Me From the Inside Out"... they just weren't trustworthy...

exactly how does one do that, anyway?? From my experience, its always seemed like the only one who can make and/or break a person, is themself...

hell yeah

i dont have any freinds anway

You know im going through something like this, and i think it's important to analyze why your friends don't like this person. Our friends are important for us to offer good objective advice. But they don't see it all...

If this person had done really uncool things, and never apologized for it or tried to make up for it, then i say leave them to the ground.

But if you see a spark in this person, and feel it worth the energy and patience to be with them, then i wouldn't let it pass by, cuz there's gotta be some important reason why you''re still with them.

no i wouldnt be friends with someone like that...

Originally posted by kelly0616

im friends with who i want to be friends with and i dont care what anyone else thinks

so lets say hypothetically speaking, youre friends with a guy who uses you, as in for carrides, food, eating out picking up the bill, borrowing money hardly ever paying you back, fucking all your friends, messing with your emotions, turning your original friends against you, blah etc... things along those lines youd still be friends with them???

so lets say hypothetically speaking, youre friends with a guy who uses you, as in for carrides, food, eating out picking up the bill, borrowing money hardly ever paying you back, fucking all your friends, messing with your emotions, turning your original friends against you, blah etc... things along those lines youd still be friends with them???

you should just F them, and then cut all your ties...

Thats not a friend.

thats my point... why anyone would subject themselves to that crap is beyond me... (however i thought about it like this while i was taking a shower, maybe its like batteredwife syndrome or something along those lines... eh who knows...)

I would still be with someone or be friends w/ someone that all my friends hated b/c I would not let them rule my life, however, I know the way my friends are, and if this was the case, it would only be because they could see the bigger picture and they want to protect me.

...it's one thing to have someone in your life as a friend...or whatever....that your friends dislike......

....but i have found ...when your true friends.....dislike them for the way they treat u...then they are usually right......

.....i have had a lot of experience in keeping someone around who repeatedly slaps me in the face...lol.....and well.......from day one my friends all called it.....guess there are some things u need to learn on your own....or in my case.....know all along...just be ready to admit it......

...:)