Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Braces ??

i used to want braces when i was little and had crushes on all the older boys that had them (what a dork i was :blank: )... then when i finally had them for 2 years, i wanted nothing more than to get em off...

i need them again cause i didn't wear my retainer like i was supposed to and my teeth shifted a little :( grr

Originally posted by mssabina

i need them again cause i didn't wear my retainer like i was supposed to and my teeth shifted a little :( grr

I don't know if I need braces again, but this happened to me I never wore my retainer and my teeth are not as straight, oh well :blank:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

I don't know if I need braces again, but this happened to me I never wore my retainer and my teeth are not as straight, oh well :blank:

I have that permanent retainer thats glued in the back of my teeth, but I never wore the one I was supposed to wear at night, however, if I do need braces again, I am refusing to get them!

I had to have braces during high school, and also another aparatus that REALLY really hurt and got annoying.

It was this thing that branched out across the top of my mouth, going across from one molar to another. And every other week, i'd have to go in and they would turn this key, and it hurt so much all i could eat was soup and milkshakes.

But thank god i went thru it. My teeth and mouth area are greatly improved :D

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Who here had them, didnt have have them, or maybe needs them =O

I never had them but when I was little I had wanted them so badly cause all my friends had them but the dentist said I didnt need them.. I used 2 get upset & try 2 convince him I did :blank::)

:laugh: i used to want them too cuz my sister had them but my teeth were/are straight , ...I also wanted to wear glasses, cuz my sis had those too, so I kept telling my parents I see blurry, take me to the eye doctor... :blank::laugh:

I had braces for 2 yrs. (6th & 7th grade) I actually wore the retainer at night up until I went to college...But now my bottom teeth are fucked up again so I'm in the process of getting invisaline(sp)

When I was 10..My best friend at the time would sit reallyyyyy close to the tv so she could get glasses :blank: it worked.....a few months later she needed glasses

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Who here had them, didnt have have them, or maybe needs them =O

I never had them but when I was little I had wanted them so badly cause all my friends had them but the dentist said I didnt need them.. I used 2 get upset & try 2 convince him I did :blank::)

ive had them... and like mssabina i was dying for them... i wanted them so bad, i thought "all the cool kids had them" man was my perspective all effed up... in any event it was the most torturous 2.5 years of my life...

I got them when I was 14, wore them for a little less than 2 years. I had this one baby tooth, one of my eye teeth, that didn't fall out for the longest time. The adult tooth started to grow in while it was still there, and sort of grew in partly over the tooth next to it. Braces didn't correct it completely, I still have a fang, but it's a lot better than it was to begin with.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: that sounds funny. you dont look like u have a fang.

Hehe, I don't know how noticeable it really is. But that what my ex called it, he actually thought it was sexy. *shrug* It's not exactly the type of thing you think about very often...