Clubplanet Nightlife Community

true or false???

nympho69

Originally posted by Reeni

so i guess the whole

irish/black girl deal is off

now huh:(

;) exceptions can be made...

i never said anything about not fucking black girls. ;) just not sure if i'd want to date em again.

Note: Mulatto girls are exempt. [before tasty gets mad :D]

i think there are some really hot black girls & guys out there but i have never gotten close with any sexually.

all the people who say they are not attracted to black chicks are generalizing. i have seen some truely beautiful black chicks, last time i was at centro i met the cutest one, if i didnt feel weird i would have loved to get her #. i see a lot of white chicks/guys im not attracted to & black ones too. i dont find the majority of people attractive. ;)

Originally posted by kaligirl

I have been. And I don't think that statement is 100% true.

I mean yeah his shit was big but I don't think he was any better because of his size or color.

BTW, its not the size that matters its the way the guy works it.:tongue:

werd...but size helps a lil bit

Originally posted by somebitch

i think there are some really hot black girls & guys out there but i have never gotten close with any sexually.

all the people who say they are not attracted to black chicks are generalizing. i have seen some truely beautiful black chicks, last time i was at centro i met the cutest one, if i didnt feel weird i would have loved to get her #. i see a lot of white chicks/guys im not attracted to & black ones too. i dont find the majority of people attractive. ;)

as i said, i dont' find many black girls attractive, just the ones that i've seen haven't turned me on. the two i was with, however, turned me on initially. it seems the black girls that catch my eye are the lighter skinned ones.

Originally posted by somebitch

<~~~~~want my #;)

Originally posted by kaligirl

I mean to an extent. If the guy has a pencil dick then i don't think there is much he can do in movement to compensate.:laugh:

you mean like throwin' a hot dog down a hallway...

a bicycle in an airplane hangar?

toothpick in a volcano?

...saw deuce bigalo again last nite...

to back to the original topic of this thread = false :D

the majority of the guys i have dated usually fall 50%/50% (black and white) but i have dated other race/nationality/creeds as well

as far as size, yes black guys tend to be on the "largesse" side, size does help but it really does come down to if they know what to do with it... (no matter how much they measure up) one thing i i will note is that black guys tend NOT to be as adventurous and open to new things (but there have been some exceptions ;) )

but for the most part though, ppl "usually" tend to date one or the other and not switch. My friends think that i am a bit of an anomaly (sp) and can never figure it (me) out- which personally i like it that way. :) so if i tell them i meet a guy, the immediate question is what is his ethnicity?