Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eligible...

dgmodel

Originally posted by nympho69

alright if ur going to fucking indirectly diss me

ur a fucking herb

grow some balls and actually post what u want to say

first of all u dont even know me and ur crossing a dangerous line

so u better fucking stop playing these stupid ass games of responding to my posts with some sort of goal of trying to diss me

wtf ur a bigger loser then i thought

get a fucking life

and get ur facts straight

cause this is going to get uglier then ur fucking face

:blown:

take a pill. no, take multiple pills.

i'm makin' a jab at Jon, because it's fun and it pleases me.

the fact that you would even expect a statement like that to apply to you is worse than any insult i could hurl your way.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cintron

take a pill. no, take multiple pills.

i'm makin' a jab at Jon, because it's fun and it pleases me.

the fact that you would even expect a statement like that to apply to you is worse than any insult i could hurl your way.

no cause it just so happens u made that after ur "chickenhead commenta"

and im not insulted i could care less what some asshole on cp thinks

but it just so happens that jon did fucking tell a whole bunch of people that we hooked up

cause he's a fucking loser

and it after that comment it woud make at least some sense why u have this fucking hostility towards me

cause u dont know and u would only know me through him

and i think thats exactly what u meant but u dont have the balls to admit it

u definitely crossed a line with shit u dont even know and disrespecting me is not cool

seriously fucking back away now while u still have something between ur legs that u can consider a dick...

you know, i think you just did more damage to yourself than i could ever have done.

If i mean to make any comments to you, i do it directly. I don't make off-camber little snide comments that you should go running off with, inferring i don't have the balls to tell you something straight up.

As for whatever happened with you and Jon, that happened with YOU and with JON. However, you felt the need to air your experiences with the board. Sure I knew about it, but i'm not the kind to make judgements about someone based off another individuals' experience with them. Your mouth [or your fingers] rather, have done all the talking for you and your inability to keep your personal business personal speaks volumes about your integrity. As for your behavior and your personality, that remains to be seen. Don't flatter yourself thinking everything i say is centered around you. You are not the highlight of my morning.

nymph: im almost possitive that cintron was making a direct jab at john. . (i mean we've all seen his kitchen sink supply hehe)

i see nothing relating to you in his posts - but maybe thats just me and im blind or something ;)

if anything. . .u just let out your can of worms that probably wont be appreciated by the other party involved and im afraid this thread is gonna get even longer and even more off topic. . .

chickenheads and assholes can be found in every city. . .as every next door neighbor.

and dg: seems to me that more eligible bachelor's nowadays. . .

you know, i think you just did more damage to yourself than i could ever have done.

If i mean to make any comments to you, i do it directly. I don't make off-camber little snide comments that you should go running off with, inferring i don't have the balls to tell you something straight up.

As for whatever happened with you and Jon, that happened with YOU and with JON. However, you felt the need to air your experiences with the board. Sure I knew about it, but i'm not the kind to make judgements about someone based off another individuals' experience with them. Your mouth [or your fingers] rather, have done all the talking for you and your inability to keep your personal business personal speaks volumes about your integrity. As for your behavior and your personality, that remains to be seen. Don't flatter yourself thinking everything i say is centered around you. You are not the highlight of my morning.

no ur fucking lying and thats fucking killing me

man if ur going to make a comment like that and throw it out there u better be fucking prepared for me to pick up on what ur suggesting.

no ur fucking lying and thats fucking killing me

man if ur going to make a comment like that and throw it out there u better be fucking prepared for me to pick up on what ur suggesting.

the thing that kills ME is that you don't seem to grasp a recurring theme. What i posted about Jon is NOT about you, it's about Jon and only Jon. I'm not sure if it's simply mere audacity to think you're the only girl jon has been with, or whether you simply assume a box of condoms in any man's closet is there for you.

you are NOT an intellectual powerhouse and yet you keep retaliating with threats and useless insults, but you're trying to win a one-sided argument. Keep looking for a fight because there isn't one to be found. If you WANT one, that is a different matter.

the thing that kills ME is that you don't seem to grasp a recurring theme. What i posted about Jon is NOT about you, it's about Jon and only Jon. I'm not sure if it's simply mere audacity to think you're the only girl jon has been with, or whether you simply assume a box of condoms in any man's closet is there for you.

you are NOT an intellectual powerhouse and yet you keep retaliating with threats and useless insults, but you're trying to win a one-sided argument. Keep looking for a fight because there isn't one to be found. If you WANT one, that is a different matter.

look its in the drama thread, u fucking dug urself a grave with that pm u sent me

im not intellectual?

again u do not know anything about me

the fact is i dont like the fact u fucking bring drama to sexboard and u dont know me

this thread is done anything u have to say to me its in the drama thread

Guest brwneydtrouble

I read this thread and I just had to laugh. Nympho, you are reading into Cintrons posts WAY too much. If he has something to say about you specifically, he makes no bones about telling you right out. I think you just need to relax a little and not take things so personal.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I read this thread and I just had to laugh. Nympho, you are reading into Cintrons posts WAY too much. If he has something to say about you specifically, he makes no bones about telling you right out. I think you just need to relax a little and not take things so personal.

fuck that. cintron is a little prick and I'm gonna cyberslap the little shit talking pussy!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

fuck that. cintron is a little prick and I'm gonna cyberslap the little shit talking pussy!

hey, hey, hey...if you're gonna use the words prick and pussy, please have some respect...this is the sex board. this is all a bunch of shit that belongs on the drama board or out in the streets.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Ok, now I am gonna have to get a little personal here.......

Cintron happens to be a friend of mine, and I will defend any friend.

Nympho, you are making yourself out lto be pretty stupid now, reading into this WAY too much. YOU were the one that started airing your dirty laundry, and giving details that I am SURE no one really cares about. You keep feeding the fire and blowing this up WAY out of proportion. Just let it lie, and calm the hell down. Even your posts are getting a little ridiculous, cursing and just making yourself look like a total ass. I suggest you reread your posts and realize just how immature you are making yourself look.

Besides the fact, your screen name DOES leave little to the imagination.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by somebitch

im sure she is really hurt by your infantile attempts. :rolleyes:

Well, no one really went into any detail but her, so it seems that all this, including her demand for an apology is kinda redundant.

Ok, now I am gonna have to get a little personal here.......

Cintron happens to be a friend of mine, and I will defend any friend.

Nympho, you are making yourself out lto be pretty stupid now, reading into this WAY too much. YOU were the one that started airing your dirty laundry, and giving details that I am SURE no one really cares about. You keep feeding the fire and blowing this up WAY out of proportion. Just let it lie, and calm the hell down. Even your posts are getting a little ridiculous, cursing and just making yourself look like a total ass. I suggest you reread your posts and realize just how immature you are making yourself look.

Besides the fact, your screen name DOES leave little to the imagination.

u gotta be kidding me a sn??

:laugh: :laugh:

it sounds like ur just as dumb as him

also i bet if u look at every post cintron has made on the sexboard it is quoting something i said and making some stupid remark

cintron is a loser who is somehow obssesed with me and he doesnt post on the sexboard cause he probably doesnt have sex cause who would fuck him

and his post here are for some sort of satifaction he gets from insulting me

now honey if ur going to try and call me immature go run a search on cintron's name...

Well, no one really went into any detail but her, so it seems that all this, including her demand for an apology is kinda redundant.

i just hate when drama comes down to photoshop wars. it is so childish and stupid. :D

cintron is a loser who is somehow obssesed with me and he doesnt post on the sexboard cause he probably doesnt have sex cause who would fuck him

trying to pick a fight with me is one thing. shitting on everyone else because unloading your personal issues backfired on you is another.

your rhetorical comments about my sexuality are on the level of a 9th grader. I suggest you don't get personal. After all, it's ironic you're the one clamoring about an apology, considering what you're telling me and anyone who has something to say to you.

as for satisfaction... well doesn't everyone need a stupid bitch to kick around on a messageboard?

Guest brwneydtrouble

u gotta be kidding me a sn??

:laugh: :laugh:

it sounds like ur just as dumb as him

also i bet if u look at every post cintron has made on the sexboard it is quoting something i said and making some stupid remark

now honey if ur going to try and call me immature go run a search on cintron's name...

I really shouldn't have to respond to this, but since you really don't get the full picture, I will.

Yes I am calling you immature, and no I don't have to research Cintron's name. I have never bothered to read this sex board cause it seems ridiculous to me. I have no need to tell people about my personal business, so I don't. Point made. It seems that you have some kind of point to make by telling everyone what you did with this "Jon" and then try to pawn it off on everyone else that they said it. Now here I am, a stranger that is in FLORIDA that knows about your "escapades", and who did I learn it from? The horse's mouth. Not a second source. And honestly, in my book, THAT'S infantile.

How old are you by the way? You don't really sound old enough to to GO to clubs........

That is unless of course, they aren't as strict in NY as they are in South Beach.