Eligible...

dgmodel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cintron

trying to pick a fight with me is one thing. shitting on everyone else because unloading your personal issues backfired on you is another.

your rhetorical comments about my sexuality are on the level of a 9th grader. I suggest you don't get personal. After all, it's ironic you're the one clamoring about an apology, considering what you're telling me and anyone who has something to say to you.

as for satisfaction... well doesn't everyone need a stupid bitch to kick around on a messageboard?

how am i shitting on everyone else

ur friend who her first comment is ur her friend so she'll come defend u

without even knowing what is going on

thats just dumb and that is fucking 9th grade

yeah cintron is my friend so let me come and protect him

who is she?

what do u mean backfired?

nothing backfired i dont care about unloading my personal shit

i am a regular poster on the sexboard

hello

half of my post are about personal things

isnt sex personal???

that is what u dont grasp about this board because u only come on here to start drama with me

man ur not worth my time

but go do a search on ur own name

seriously the majority of ur posts are aimed at me

why?

and now ur gonna say im a stupid bitch

no thats a lie ur telling urself cause someone like u needs to put others down for no reason to feel better about urself

grow up and stop making me the center of ur life

cause its so pathetic, and ur definitely a bigger bitch then ill ever be, go give someone a hug, loser...

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by nympho69

how am i shitting on everyone else

ur friend who her first comment is ur her friend so she'll come defend u

without even knowing what is going on

thats just dumb and that is fucking 9th grade

yeah cintron is my friend so let me come and protect him

who is she?

what do u mean backfired?

nothing backfired i dont care about unloading my personal shit

i am a regular poster on the sexboard

hello

half of my post are about personal things

isnt sex personal???

that is what u dont grasp about this board because u only come on here to start drama with me

man ur not worth my time

but go do a search on ur own name

seriously the majority of ur posts are aimed at me

why?

and now ur gonna say im a stupid bitch

no thats a lie ur telling urself cause someone like u needs to put others down for no reason to feel better about urself

grow up and stop making me the center of ur life

cause its so pathetic, and ur definitely a bigger bitch then ill ever be, go give someone a hug, loser...

Ok, are you talking to me or to Cintron, cause I really can't seem to follow your ranting and raving.......

:laugh: :laugh: i suppose someone can move this thread to drama too. sorry Marko - we hijacked it.

as for you miss nympho, it's ironic that i haven't sworn once, yet you feel the need to say 'fuck' in every post. I'ts amusing that you still are attacking me and making all these judgements about me, stemming from a post which had nothing to do with you. Somehow you've tried to drag me into a personal battle to "match wits" with you in insults. I think that in and of itself is probably the most pathetic thing i've witnessed, short of you telling everyone your business.

which brings me to your business. Unfortunately you don't seem to think that tact is justified in this case. However, seeing as there is another party involved whom this matter also directly affects and reflects upon, i would have thought tact and discretion would be exercised, if only for the purpose of allowing someone else to not have HIS personal life exposed to thousands of people on this board.

Unfortunately you failed to see that point, bringing me to this current post. I don't know what it is you feel you are standing on, but i will tell you it isn't anything of substance. You are needlessly attacking me for a comment which had nothing to do with you. Furthermore, you are making yourself look like an ass, continuing to go after me when i've told you several times i have no argument with you. It seems you truly ARE looking for a fight, because you wish to drag any personal beef you have with me out here into the open and it ALSO seems that you don't care who you have to expose, insult, embarass or curse at.

So i will make this my last post on the subject. I"m sure everyone is saying THANK YOU AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

How you managed to connect an imaginary box of condoms in a hypothetical situation, to your sexual encounters with jon is YOUR business. I did not write it because i wished to make ANY reference to what occured between you and him.

I don't care what you think of it. You created the situation and you can live with the consequences - including paranoia about other people's opinons and anger that it would reflect poorly on you.

you opened up your own can of worms. now deal with the mess.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Ok, are you talking to me or to Cintron, cause I really can't seem to follow your ranting and raving.......

no one was talking to u in the first place

but apparently its no wonder that u hang out with cintron

the whole problem with him is his interference with shit he shouldnt and then making remarks to me who he doesnt know

just like u

i didnt ask for cintron's 2 cents

and the addition of ur 2 cents

still isnt enough to fucking buy one of u a clue

damn cintron u need a bitch to come to ur rescue

if u cant take the heat u shouldnt have been in the sexboard to begin with

and u should know that im a fierce cunt so dont try to start shit with me, ur definitely way out of ur league

move on ive had enough drama for the day brought on because im so fucking beautiful

next...

Originally posted by clubkat

nymph: im almost possitive that cintron was making a direct jab at john. . (i mean we've all seen his kitchen sink supply hehe)

i see nothing relating to you in his posts - but maybe thats just me and im blind or something ;)

if anything. . .u just let out your can of worms that probably wont be appreciated by the other party involved and im afraid this thread is gonna get even longer and even more off topic. . .

chickenheads and assholes can be found in every city. . .as every next door neighbor.

and dg: seems to me that more eligible bachelor's nowadays. . .

...Voice of reason...werd...:aright:...

the whole problem with him is his interference with shit he shouldnt and then making remarks to me who he doesnt know

move on ive had enough drama for the day brought on because im so fucking beautiful

next...

:laugh: :laugh:

as far as i can recall, you jumped down MY throat and brought up your OWN shit.

Hey Jon! I think you've got to say something here... :D fuck last posts. let's make this bad bitch GROW.

Originally posted by phatman

...damn it's still here...so much for the 5 post theory...

btw

...if we're cleaning closets here, i should tell everybody...

...cintron and i tag-teamed tastyt couple of months ago...we slipped a little G in the cheesecake....

I only pretended to be drugged... I was awake and loving ever minute of it! :laugh:

Guest jroo

im glad you shit monkeys are done fighting.

anyway, i believe that the trends are changing and now there are more good guys looking to settle and such then girls. girls are becoming more liberal. also heard about a study that the woman in a new marriage is more likely to cheat in the first 7 years of marriage. guys are becoming more and more sensitive.

it all comes down to the age old saying.

all women are evil and all men are idiots.

Originally posted by phatman

...damn it's still here...so much for the 5 post theory...

btw

...if we're cleaning closets here, i should tell everybody...

...cintron and i tag-teamed tastyt couple of months ago...we slipped a little G in the cheesecake....

haha yo remember when she gagged and it came out her nose?:laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

no one was talking to u in the first place

but apparently its no wonder that u hang out with cintron

just like u

i didnt ask for cintron's 2 cents

and the addition of ur 2 cents

still isnt enough to fucking buy one of u a clue

damn cintron u need a bitch to come to ur rescue

if u cant take the heat u shouldnt have been in the sexboard to begin with

and u should know that im a fierce cunt so dont try to start shit with me, ur definitely way out of ur league

next...

Ok, now you are starting a WHOLE nother fight. Look, you don't know me, OR what kind of a bitch I can possibly be, so I suggest YOU back off. Its not MY fault that you are so insecure as to have to use this environment as a springboard to make yourself look and feel better. You have no idea what my league is, or anything about me, just like I know nothing about you.

Well, a couple things maybe. One that you slept with some guy named Jon, not once but TWICE. If it was so bad, why did you do him again? :rolleyes: Second, that you seem to be one of those girls that does shit and then regrets it, and feels so bad about it that you have to act like you don't care, so you have to tell everyone about it. C'mon, do you think people really care? Yeah sex is personal, thats why people don't need to know about it. Why the hell are you getting all pissed off about an indirect comment when you just come out and say things yourself? You have made more damage to yourself and the sad part is that you don't even know or realize it.

:blown:

AS far as saying that you are a fierce cunt, thats not something I would EVER have to say about myself, nor would I ever. I let people make their own opinions of me, I don't have to do it for them.

Besides, I don't have any "espinas" down there, do you?

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Ok, now you are starting a WHOLE nother fight. Look, you don't know me, OR what kind of a bitch I can possibly be, so I suggest YOU back off. Its not MY fault that you are so insecure as to have to use this environment as a springboard to make yourself look and feel better. You have no idea what my league is, or anything about me, just like I know nothing about you.

Well, a couple things maybe. One that you slept with some guy named Jon, not once but TWICE. If it was so bad, why did you do him again? :rolleyes: Second, that you seem to be one of those girls that does shit and then regrets it, and feels so bad about it that you have to act like you don't care, so you have to tell everyone about it. C'mon, do you think people really care? Yeah sex is personal, thats why people don't need to know about it. Why the hell are you getting all pissed off about an indirect comment when you just come out and say things yourself? You have made more damage to yourself and the sad part is that you don't even know or realize it.

:blown:

AS far as saying that you are a fierce cunt, thats not something I would EVER have to say about myself, nor would I ever. I let people make their own opinions of me, I don't have to do it for them.

Besides, I don't have any "espinas" down there, do you?

:eek: :eek: