Clubplanet Nightlife Community

StRiP cLuBs

hotbarbiedoll

I've been 2 both male & female stripclubs & the atmospheres are totally different.. While a club w/ men dancing is more fun & entertaining in almost a mocking sort of way, the stripclub w/ women dancing is more sexy & sensual. Even the setup of the clubs are different.. Any1 else noticed?

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Yeah they are so much fun! Especially when u take pictures of ur friends w/ the strippers!!! haha u should def go ;)

u cant even take pictures in the strip clubs w/ female dancers. I guess they figure some perverted old guy would be doin it all weird. I dont mind going to strip clubs w/ my guy friends. I have fun. I just sit around and hang out. The dancers are always nice to me, the only thing is, sometimes the guys in there think I'm a stripper and its annoying. I actually wrote a paper on strip clubs for grad school and I got an A;) :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

ive never been to one with male dancers. lol. i would like to go though that would be funny.

yeah the only reason my girlfriends and i want to go a strip club with male dancers is because it's so cheesy and ridiculous, you can't not laugh your ass off while you're there....

I went to a male revue this week and my girls and I had so much fun. Women go NUTS for these guys...plus I think the guy strippers are more interactive with the women than going to a female strip club. Iv never been to a female one but I heard like its pretty wack, but a male recvue is prob the best thing ever invented lol:D

I've never been to either type...I don't think I'd ever even want to go where men strip, just the thought makes me nauseous, men in those thongs, etc :puke: yuck!

But I have always wanted to check out a nice, classy strip club w/females dancing, I told my bf me and him are gonna go one day, just to see what it's like :D