Clubplanet Nightlife Community

true or false

nympho69

i dont think many people will be 'b]able to answer this question. . .as im assuming most havent had the same genger experience. . .

but i would think there is a difference on how it would feel/be. . .i mean after all. . .who knows your body better than someone will equal amount of parts.

Originally posted by entheogen808

i received one bj from a guy, and it was nothing special. nothing that i hadn't gotten better from a girl. i was hoping for something better...could be he just wasn't a great cocksucker.

hmmmm

damn it why did i call the wedding off!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well seriously was it a gay man or a straight man?

and would that also play a role in performance?

the best oral i got was from a lesbian, but women in general werent significantly better..

Originally posted by clubkat

i dont think many people will be 'b]able to answer this question. . .as im assuming most havent had the same genger experience. . .

but i would think there is a difference on how it would feel/be. . .i mean after all. . .who knows your body better than someone will equal amount of parts.

well i know there are bi women on the board so i wanted to hear their thoughts on this as well

and since i think its false for women, i wonder if its false for men as well????

Originally posted by nympho69

hmmmm

damn it why did i call the wedding off!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well seriously was it a gay man or a straight man?

and would that also play a role in performance?

the best oral i got was from a lesbian, but women in general werent significantly better..

yeah, your loss!!! hahaahaha

it was a gay guy, a friend of mine. he was only about 2 years out of the closet. he was married for a couple of years, until he discovered homosexuality as an option. i think it was a combination of his inexperience, and uncomfortability...i'm sure hes had much more practice by now...where's his #?...lol...jk.

yeah. . .i know about the bi women. . .i was going more along the lines of bi men. . .not too many around these parts. . .and as a wise mod on ny said (not quoting but) "too many homophobes". . .and such. . .

i just think not many men are gonna respond to this thats all. . .but rock on thread. rock on.

yeah, your loss!!! hahaahaha

it was a gay guy, a friend of mine. he was only about 2 years out of the closet. he was married for a couple of years, until he discovered homosexuality as an option. i think it was a combination of his inexperience, and uncomfortability...i'm sure hes had much more practice by now...where's his #?...lol...jk.

well with that said, i think it definitely had to do with his inexperience

i know plenty of gay men who swear by it

hence why they arent even in the slightest bi curious

:laugh:

but then again if the information is coming from the mouth of the source (literally)

well im questioning it...

:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by nympho69

well with that said, i think it definitely had to do with his inexperience

i know plenty of gay men who swear by it

hence why they arent even in the slightest bi curious

:laugh:

but then again if the information is coming from the mouth of the source (literally)

well im questioning it...

:confused: :confused:

i was bi curious. that kinda got it out of me. it wasn't horrible, but too many things about being with a man turned me off. all of the things that i love about women were lacking. and believe me, this was a beautiful man.

nope, the concept of ass fucking doesn't turn me on at all with a guy or a girl.

since u used the term concept

i have to ask, have u ever fucked someone up the ass?

i think some people are so turned off by a concept of something, that they either wont ever try it, or when they try it all of their preconceived notions stand in the way of letting them enjoy it...