Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whose the biggest queen of all???

nympho69

Originally posted by somebitch

i thought i was the biggest dramaqueen... well me and rizzo, georgeacosta, all the jersey girls, sassa, quoth, jaysea... i guess jon is up there too but definitely not the biggest. keep dreaming jon!!!!! u cannot take the title of biggest queen on this board. :laugh2:

:nopity:

:jar:

what...i'm a drama queen?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by joeg

jesus... at this rate, jon needs to do casting calls before he sticks his dick in anything... first *you know who* :tongue: and now *THIS*... maybe we should get the two of them together, that'd be a nice pair, huh? :laugh:

can't a man get a little box without 2 weeks of board drama anymore??? what is this world coming to... :(

agreed.

this shit is all really just a PSA about board hook ups . . . its a valuable life lesson really

Jon- I think maybe you should reconsider you're taste in women :tongue: (not that I'm one to talk)

PS- Joe, I really find the term "box" misogynistic and offensive. try and use something a little more PC next time. Like "snatch" or "cooch" or, my personal favorite, "cookie"

thanks.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

PS- Joe, I really find the term "box" misogynistic and offensive. try and use something a little more PC next time. Like "snatch" or "cooch" or, my personal favorite, "cookie"

thanks.

yeah, it was either box, snatch, or 'puffy vag'... ;)

btw, who the fuck says "cookie"??? the beastie boys in 1984??? "cookiepuss"

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

agreed.

this shit is all really just a PSA about board hook ups . . . its a valuable life lesson really

Jon- I think maybe you should reconsider you're taste in women :tongue: (not that I'm one to talk)

thanks.

cookie dough dynamo

:tongue:

You're right though......two mistakes makes me look like I'm attracted to nothing but headcases....I gotta be twice as selective now.

btw....speaking of board hookups Lav........:)

Guest brwneydtrouble

In Miami, cookie means an altogether different thing....

What kind of cookie would you like tonight? Oh me? I would like a pink heart...

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by spragga25

freak :tongue:

ME?!?!?! A freak? I resemble that remark......

Besides, how the hell would YOU know? Happy faces don't talk......

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by spragga25

er....um...wanna play the nipple game?? :confused: :confused: :D

Youre on babe, next time you are down in Miami. After you are finished with my toes. But you will have to take care, Happyface with more than likely have just pierced them.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Youre on babe, next time you are down in Miami. After you are finished with my toes. But you will have to take care, Happyface with more than likely have just pierced them.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

It'll be soooooooooooooo on!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djjonstephen

bro...dont even front

That girl was all over your ass at Nevada Smiths that night of the meetup with the sex dice and all...........

:tongue:

Yeah, I heard all about those sex dice.....and a few other games he has in mind, but he had forgotten them in the hotel room......