Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breakfast!

Mystify

Originally posted by Mystify22

What's for breakfast?

I am having some coffee with skim and equal, and eggwhites on wheat toast :drool:

I had a coffee with Skim milk and two equal too :D

I also had 1 1/4 cup of Quaker French Vanilla oatmeal and a vitamin

I want bagel and eggwhites :( no time this morning to get it or make it though chica...had to eat on the go,lol

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I had a coffee with Skim milk and two equal too :D

I also had 1 1/4 cup of Quaker French Vanilla oatmeal and a vitamin

I want bagel and eggwhites :( no time this morning to get it or make it though chica...had to eat on the go,lol

:( Set your alarm earlier tomorrow! I always make sure I have enough time to wake up, relax a little, and enjoy my coffee and breakfast, otherwise I'm extremely discombobulated and annoyed

Originally posted by Mystify22

:( Set your alarm earlier tomorrow! I always make sure I have enough time to wake up, relax a little, and enjoy my coffee and breakfast, otherwise I'm extremely discombobulated and annoyed

Ummm, you just descirbed me at worked today...and now I ahve to write a paper and go to the gym :mad:

Originally posted by rdancer

Two packs of instant oatmeal, and fresh strawberries... Every morning ! for one month.:blown:

:laugh: I hear ya... But I am actually enjoying my breakfast. I used to always skip breakfast. But I changed my routine from 2 meals a day to 6 small meals a day. :D

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm going to the gym for breakfast... figure i can burn a lil more on an empty stomach...

No No No!!! Eat before you go to the gym. Breakfast starts your metabolism for the day. And then when you go to the gym you are burning the calories you just took in. But when you are done with your exercise you are not as hungry as you would be if you didn't eat... Why starve before you work out. You will just build a bigger appetite. :D

For the last month I have eaten before and after my work out. And I have lost about 14 lbs. :)

yeah i kind of just learned that the hard way... i did my regular workout and nearly died... i had to sit down afterwards for 5 mins and i collapsed when i got back to my room... never doing that again :nono:

Yup Yup :aright: Just have a light breakfast like cereal with skim milk. Which gives you just enough carbs so that they don't store as fat. And then after your workout eat something like a can of tuna. Or egg whites. Which will help burn fat and keep your muscles fed with amino acids and keep you toned. ;)

Originally posted by elementx

Yup Yup :aright: Just have a light breakfast like cereal with skim milk. Which gives you just enough carbs so that they don't store as fat. And then after your workout eat something like a can of tuna. Or egg whites. Which will help burn fat and keep your muscles fed with amino acids and keep you toned. ;)

apples are good also...just 27 grms of carbs(i could be off by that number might be 36 not sure) but still easily burned..and is proven to give u more energy than a cup of coffee;)

i have some raisin bran and milk ready for tomorrow's breakfast before the gym :aright:

That the way to go beautiful... :aright:

I like my Special K with Bananas and Skim milk before I go to the gym :D

Then I normally have about 6 Egg whites and an Apple or something before I get in the shower and go to work. :D