Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey liquidx, put up or shut up....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

You said: "I never said that you guys arent into the music, I said probably Im more into the music then most.."

I won't let anyone on here talk about music without putting up a current top ten.... Lets see how much you are into the music... And please don't copy from message boards, since I post on all of them...

you owe me ten, or retract your statement....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

It's not about tracks selection, its about staying on top of music in general. I'll admit with my new job, I don't have time anymore like the old days. But i still have 3 of 4 new tracks a week I love..

I wanna dance with somebody mindtrap (doubt yous know who mindtrap is) was a sick track. Tsettos gave out the acapella but his live mix is the bomb... Just because its a vox a remix, doesn't mean its bad... In NC they have what they call beach music... Well consider WH remixes and others shore music, from the hamptons to the nj shore... :idea: Also I'd bet you WH has one of the best selling club anthems of all time. Put it this way JV was rocking a Ferrari after those remixes came out....

The thing about og is this: We all know the dude gots skills, there is no doubting that. But how good is he? Soime times i feel he is the best, and others I wanna kick him in the balls. Well without going into too much, space has cut his sets short for the last few months with too many guests and bs like that. Now space is giving entire sets to og... And those entire full sets he is unstoppable... Now also when he djed my party, it was amazing, once he got on the decks, after he mixed out of the track something just happen, not sure what, but the place got rocking... He just does something up there that not many can do... Picture the exact opposite of what pvd did after roland got off.

lol .. your funny.

Mindtrap Inc is Jason Ojeda and Motomo 315. The first time I heard of Mindtrap was back in 98' when they released a Pearl Jam white label called 'Much Betta Man' .. I heard Sasha drop that track down many, many a times and I also own it on wax .. next please

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by digital7

lol .. your funny.

Mindtrap Inc is Jason Ojeda and Motomo 315. The first time I heard of Mindtrap was back in 98' when they released a Pearl Jam white label called 'Much Betta Man' .. I heard Sasha drop that track down many, many a times and I also own it on wax .. next please

its called sarcasim........ people into music or know how to use google would know of them..

Originally posted by saleen351

its called sarcasim........ people into music or know how to use google would know of them..

I'm not a track-name-freak like you, but I'll make you eat dust at the dancefloor at any given time...choose your weapon!

:eek::D

peace

Funk:cool:

Saleen, you make me sick!! disgrace!! whats up with you? Why you gotta place my name on a friking thread and everything?!?!? Im I quoting your RESPONSES and saying SALEEN! Ignorant MOFO COME up with a SMART ANSWER??? No.. IM dont do crap like that, so, I know this is the internet, but at least show a bit of education from your part.. if you had a problem with something I said and probably hurt your feelings.. them PM me or E-Mail.

Your SICK man!:rolleyes::blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

You said: "I never said that you guys arent into the music, I said probably Im more into the music then most.."

I won't let anyone on here talk about music without putting up a current top ten.... Lets see how much you are into the music... And please don't copy from message boards, since I post on all of them...

you owe me ten, or retract your statement....

-LOL you post on ALL MESSEGEBOARDS?? Ok OK . LOOOOL!!! then I guess IM lucky by posting on other UNDERGROUND more like messegeboard.. thank GOD I only see your NAME through this messegeboard.

LoL!! you think I'll fall under your game !?? hahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by liquidx

Saleen.. I know this is the internet, but at least show a bit of education from your part..

You obviously haven't been paying attention around here :)

Bin Ladin will become a christian scientist before saleen does something intelligent or witty.

Guest saleen351

post your top ten!!!!!!!!!!!

or get the fuck off this board with that bullshit about you being into music much more than most!!!!!!!!

Its high noon beoch... post it or retract your statment...