Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies..what is the worst time.....

quoth

Originally posted by naughtybabe

The worse time for a girl, any girl to get her period is while wearing white pants/shorts...

The girls on the board know what Im talking about.

actually, i don't :shaky: . i always know when my period is coming, and i always wear underwear.

(and i never wear white, anyway.)

Originally posted by weyes

actually, i don't :shaky: . i always know when my period is coming, and i always wear underwear.

(and i never wear white, anyway.)

what do you know?? I wear undies too... :D

I have never worn white pants in my life and unlike you my period has a mind of its own so I never know 100% when its coming...

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yes this is true, I think I read somewhere that the normal woman bleeds about 1-2 tablespoons during her period......I don't bleed when I'm sleeping either

all i have to say is that you are girls are VERY lucky....i bleed way more than that even on the pill at times & bleed when i am sleeping also...what i would give to be able to sleep on my back everyday of the month :mad:

i sleep on my tummy with a heating pad for about 2 or 3 nights cuz i get really bad cramps..since i wear a pad to bed & bleed heavily at times, if i sleep on my back it will just go all over the place (sorry if that's nasty)...but after my 3rd or 4th day i can sleep on my back again because it's light on those nights...

Originally posted by erica127

i sleep on my tummy with a heating pad for about 2 or 3 nights cuz i get really bad cramps..since i wear a pad to bed & bleed heavily at times, if i sleep on my back it will just go all over the place (sorry if that's nasty)...but after my 3rd or 4th day i can sleep on my back again because it's light on those nights...

wow - that surprises me: that sleeping on your stomach would make a difference. i can't fall asleep on my back, anyway (good thing i don't want kids :D !!!).

are you on the pill, or have you considered it? i used to have a very heavy, 7-day flow, and really bad cramps back in the day, and the pill gives me a light (after the first day & 1/2 to 2 days) and shorter flow with cramps that aren't so bad. i really recommend it.

i have been on the pill for about 3 years now...i still get killer cramps & bleed heavily at times....problems like this run in m family; although it has been better since i am on hte pill, but i can still lay in bed for a day with the amount of pain i get on my 2nd day....

I hate having me period.....

I cant sleep on my tummy because my boobies hurt and I

get killer cramps that make my life a living hell

i am so sorry to hear that hunny..i am glad i don't have big boobies cuz they hurt enough when i get my period & believe me, i feel you on those cramps..i get them for about 2 days straight & my roomies don't understand how much it hurts

Originally posted by quoth

U ever got yer period?

waiting for the bus to go to work?

Meeting in the conference room?

waitressing tables?

dancing at a club?

reading my posts?

do tell.

The first time I ever went to the gyno......... he said, "well, guess what just arrived!"

Originally posted by erica127

i am so sorry to hear that hunny..i am glad i don't have big boobies cuz they hurt enough when i get my period...

i have a big problem w/ that; my boobs hurt most of the time anyway; when i have my period it's really bad :( .

Originally posted by weyes

i have a big problem w/ that; my boobs hurt most of the time anyway; when i have my period it's really bad :( .

AMEN!!.. but its not only sleeping thats a problem sometimes they get so sensitive that when I take a shower it hurts if the water is coming out too strong... :(

AMEN!!.. but its not only sleeping thats a problem sometimes they get so sensitive that when I take a shower it hurts if the water is coming out too strong... :(

here's a tip: those tanks (camisole-type) with the built-in shelf bras are sooooo great to sleep in!!! i used to even sleep in bras, but these are really comfy and supportive :aright: .