Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lock in your VCR's: Stryke live on Mun2

fat0ny

Wednesday, March 12:

Dj Stryke will be appearing live on the Mun2 television network.

This weeks episode of "Chat" titled: "Making it", will be interviewing up and coming artists on their thoughts about the music industry, where it seems to be going and how they came to be in it. Stryke will not only be featured in this weeks episode, but will also be performing live on the show. The program will air Wednesday, March 12th @ 10:00pm EST.

Stryke has also completed a mix for the network featuring 8 tracks over a 5 min period. This, along with an interview recorded live from Spi Club allong with Dj Confucius Friday, March 14th will air later in the week. Stay tuned for details.

-tony

Originally posted by fat0ny

Wednesday, March 12:

Dj Stryke will be appearing live on the Mun2 television network.

This weeks episode of "Chat" titled: "Making it", will be interviewing up and coming artists on their thoughts about the music industry, where it seems to be going and how they came to be in it. Stryke will not only be featured in this weeks episode, but will also be performing live on the show. The program will air Wednesday, March 12th @ 10:00pm EST.

Stryke has also completed a mix for the network featuring 8 tracks over a 5 min period. This, along with an interview recorded live from Spi Club allong with Dj Confucius Friday, March 14th will air later in the week. Stay tuned for details.

-tony

Thanx for the info Tony ... will check it out for sure ... :hat:

sort of looking forward to this. as some of you know, i don't perform live very often. i will be doing 2 songs from my live show tonite. it's really really short notice, so i will be using a much much much much smaller synth setup. so, it's not how you would normally see me live. to answer the questions i've been getting in my email box and pms. will i sing tonite? we'll see... hope my mug doesn't scare you all away tonite ;)

paz,

stryke