Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hip Hop Forum...

Does Clubplanet Need A Hip-Hop Forum???  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Does Clubplanet Need A Hip-Hop Forum???

• Yes...
    • i<3dgmodel...

...but seeing that there is a music forum, everything kinda goes there. If there is a hip-hop forum, then we would have to make a forum for every other music genre in the world too. Even country. I know 90% of you listen to country. :blank:

Were u talking more along the lines of hip-hop PARTIES?

Originally posted by Codica3

I really don't think we need a separate hip-hop forum.. the music forum is fine..

But I <3 dgmodel. :aright:

yea...i agree...it's like having a seperate forum for each genre...breaks, prog house, techno, etc.... dosen't make much sense... :half: but our music forum kinda stinks, we def. need to visit and add input more often.

but i too <3 dgmodel.

PS. . . info about Hip Hop parties make sense.....not that I'm a huge fan, but we rarely see any of the like posted... in NYC at least.

Originally posted by Dee Phunk

...but seeing that there is a music forum, everything kinda goes there. If there is a hip-hop forum, then we would have to make a forum for every other music genre in the world too. Even country. I know 90% of you listen to country. :blank:

Were u talking more along the lines of hip-hop PARTIES?

yes but not just exclusive to, everytime i want to see if theres a hip hop party or event going on i have to sift through tons of posts only come across one or two threads... than in the same vein on the music board if you look, there is hardly any posts on anything remotely close to it... i dont just an idea... if nobody agrees than lets not do it, however if there are a decent amount of ppl who would like to and feel it would be a great service to the board then by all means lets do it... just a thought not saying we have to or we dont have to...

Originally posted by marcid21

yea...i agree...it's like having a seperate forum for each genre...breaks, prog house, techno, etc.... dosen't make much sense... :half: but our music forum kinda stinks, we def. need to visit and add input more often.

but i too <3 dgmodel.

but if it has a seperate room in clubs why not a seperate forum???

PS. . . info about Hip Hop parties make sense.....not that I'm a huge fan, but we rarely see any of the like posted... in NYC at least.

again thats exactly why i think if it did have a forum we'd see some more of that...

I definitely think that there should be a place where you can find out about hip-hop parties in NYC because there is a lack of them and also they are hard to find. This is weird though since when hip-hop comes on in clubs on main floors people love it and go crazy and hip-hop rooms in clubs are always packed.

im all for it :aright:

Hip Hop is part of the club culture

most clubs and bars play hip hop

most fashions ans stlyes are influenced by hip hop

there should definitely be a separate Forum, to discuss Hip Hop music, clubs, anything..

id love to see more threads and topics on hip hop...

:shades2:

i was thinking the same thing about the whole forum-for-each-genre-problem... but i don't think thats a 100% valid argument because hiphop is a hybrid genre... its part electronic part lyrics... and this board focuses mostly on electronic music...

our music forum is SHIT... just incase anyone wasn't sure...

i'd be for a hiphop forum... aslong as its not just going to be 100 threads of "YOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIZZZLLLEEE MY NIGGAS, WHATS POPPIN IN DIS PIECE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

(and before you jump on the racism, or anti-ebonics tip... i'm figuring 98% of those posts would be suburban white kids...)

I say we do need one......whenever there are threads started about a hip-hop topic or artist, some people start bitchin. Might as well put one up so that way it is limited to the forum! I work in hip-hop so I'm all for it, and the culture is GLOBAL, contrary to what people may believe. HOLLA!