Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever wanna Bang a Vampire???

hunnie818

Ok maybe this is weird.. but i think movie vampires are so HOT!!! :drool:

Like the guy in "Queen of the Dammed"

"Interview w/ a Vampire"

"The lost boys"

Stephen Dorff in "Blade" :flame:

there is something about an evil man that is creepy that I find soooo appealing...even Brandon Lee from "The Crow"

I get completely turned on by them.... but only the ones in the movies...not those real-life goth bloodrinkers

do you guys think this is weird?? :confused:

:devil::devil::devil:

...not even close to being weird...

...my ex actually had fangs made up by a dentist..there's a strong underground movement if you ever really get into it just waiting for you to discover it...

...i actually had to have my incisors (i think that's the correct teeth) filed down because they were so sharp i was ripping the inside of my lip....add to that i always had a thing about women's necks...etc.. etc...i could go on...

...i guess i should add since it may not be as obvious as it seems...i have an affinity to them and therefore an attraction to them...interview with a vampire just oozed with sexuality and sensuality...as do most portrayals of vampires...both male and female...

side note - really didnt like queen of the damned - rather disappointed...

Phatman....

Queen of the dammed was a total disappointment but Alliyah looked so hot and so did Lestat! :drool:

I used to wear fangs when I was younger too!.. I was like 1/2 thug w/ fangs for like 6 months... i think i was having an identity crises or something :blank:

Vampires are soooo sexually provacitive!

I used to wish I was a vampire when I was a kid....

Nycchic....

I sweat Wesley too.. could'nt remember his name @ the moment... that man has an insane body!! :love2:

i love that movie. it still gets me pumped everytime i watch it, especially the opening scene!

Blade II - good but of course not as good as the first. of course they tried to copy the club scene.. :rolleyes:

(reminder: godddam i have to get the soundtrack back from my ex)

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ok maybe this is weird.. but i think movie vampires are so HOT!!! :drool:

Like the guy in "Queen of the Dammed"

"Interview w/ a Vampire"

"The lost boys"

Stephen Dorff in "Blade" :flame:

there is something about an evil man that is creepy that I find soooo appealing...even Brandon Lee from "The Crow"

I get completely turned on by them.... but only the ones in the movies...not those real-life goth bloodrinkers

do you guys think this is weird?? :confused:

:devil::devil::devil:

keep-children-away-from-tom.jpg

"Shall we shag now or shall we shall LAYTAHH!!!!!!"

Truth is definately stranger than fiction :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by nycchic24

i love that movie. it still gets me pumped everytime i watch it, especially the opening scene!

Blade II - good but of course not as good as the first. of course they tried to copy the club scene.. :rolleyes:

Which soundtrack?

From the "Lost Boys" ??

Cause I have it..that song from the "gettin freaky in the cave" scene... OOooooooh... sooooo sexual!! I love it!

If your X give you a hassle.. lemme know.. I'll burn it for ya :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

...see now...i really like II as well...especially with the WWF fight moves...but fuck the soundtrack on that one...it was all hip hop....blah....

Originally posted by phatman

...see now...i really like II as well...especially with the WWF fight moves...but fuck the soundtrack on that one...it was all hip hop....blah....

Well, you know what I thought about Blade II, considering the fact that I was squirming all over the couch and practically hiding my face every time those Reapers came on... :eek:

But I FUCKING LOVE VAMPIRES!!! I was totally obsessed with them when I was younger, read the Vampire Chronicles, wished I could become one, blah blah blah. I just bought Interview on dvd and watched it last weekend. So fucking erotic. I heard Queen wasn't so great; it was on HBO last night too, but I didn't find out till it was half over! :(

And you can't forget about Angel, now. ;)

So tell me... if you were a vampire... would you be more like Louis... or Lestat???

Originally posted by tastyt

So tell me... if you were a vampire... would you be more like Louis... or Lestat???

...i say Louis...i dont think i could fully let go of the human world...i love food, music, love, etc sooooo much...that i think i would have the same fate...plus antonio banderas had amazing hair in that movie...wig or not, i always wanted hair that length...just for a short stint...

Originally posted by phatman

...i say Louis...i dont think i could fully let go of the human world...i love food, music, love, etc sooooo much...that i think i would have the same fate...plus antonio banderas had amazing hair in that movie...wig or not, i always wanted hair that length...just for a short stint...

IDK if you've read the series, but Lestat is actually completely in love with the world of humans as well... in fact, he becomes a rock star! You just don't see that in the first book or the movie.

I like Lestat... Louis is such a fucking pussy!

Hunnie818- you are no weird at all..

I love vampires and I love any movie that might have them.

They ooze so much sex and sexuality, I would let them bite me anyday.

Blade I & II

Lost boys

Queen of the Dammed

John Carpenter's Vampires

From Dusk til Dawn

Nosferatu

Blood and Rose

Dracula.... Shit the list would just go on about all the movies I have seen.

I have also read all the AnneRicebooks and I just started reading Laurell K. Hamilton - all of her Anita Blake, Vampire Novels.. They are behond words. If any of you want to read a good Vampire book I would tell you to go buy any of these.. they are so fucking good.

Originally posted by tastyt

I like Lestat... Louis is such a fucking pussy!

....easy now....

...i havent read the chronicles...my sister is waiting to give them to me to read...so until then i will hold my tongue...maybe my opinion will change...