Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cancun

im sorry

lol

i went last year, i mean its a party, but its like a meat factory of produced POLO Meat......

packaged and everything...

if u like titties> LA BOOM is the place...

never seen so many chicks flashing guys....

Never seen so many guys walking around with ragging hard on's tightly pressed into there polo slack's

:laugh:

GOOD TIMES CANCUN!!

ill be djing down there march 19 - 26th....the first nite i get there march 19th ill be djing in laboom,jonothon peters will be doing the main floor in laboom also that nite...everyone goin should deff check out this party....jp always tears laboom down....irinaa i didnt no u were going to cancun? wat dates u goin and where u stayin?

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

ill be djing down there march 19 - 26th....the first nite i get there march 19th ill be djing in laboom,jonothon peters will be doing the main floor in laboom also that nite...everyone goin should deff check out this party....jp always tears laboom down....irinaa i didnt no u were going to cancun? wat dates u goin and where u stayin?

> > SaL kLuTcH

hey love, I thought we already went thru this hehe...Aprtil 16-23 and staying at Oasis :)

not a bad idea clubplanet cancun meetin in laboom at my booth lol this is my 4th time goin and im still excited like it was my first....as for events i only no im djing the 19th at laboom wit jp then the 22nd at fat tuesdays mardi gra hip hop party wit me and dj enuff from hot 97 and jp is doin a nite at life i think the 25? im really not sure on the exact schedules but once u get there u willl see flyers everywheree and u will just no where to go

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

march 19th u better be at laboom irina supportin the hip hop lol come to the dj booth and sayy hello we got a sick vip section up there for that nitee its gonna go down! lol

> > SaL kLuTcH

babe..sounds good and all..but I wont be there, I'm going in April :)

P.S. tynitee02...sure ;)