Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The BMC is just 6 days away!!

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by kaydup

Pool parties are siiiiiiick. Can't be beat. All you down there with your 80 degree weather, crap I say. Try a roof top pool party at the BMC and we will see if you can hang

Oh I'm sorry...I 4get that we don't have aaaaaany pool parties or aaaaany roof top parties during WMC:rolleyes: (Yes, that statement of mine is completely filled with sarcasm!)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Oh I'm sorry...I 4get that we don't have aaaaaany pool parties or aaaaany roof top parties during WMC:rolleyes: (Yes, that statement of mine is completely filled with sarcasm!)

Oh and I didn't realize that you are a complete fool, maybe too much sun has burned your brain.

it is a fucking JOKE you massive TOOL

To be fair, the WMC is in its 18th year, whereas this is the just the 1st year of the BMC. Sure there aren't a lot of "big name DJs" or "reputable clubs" or "attractive" or "interesting" people involved yet...these things take time. Nyis4meatheads, Kaydup and other tireless promoters are working 'round the clock to make BMC 2003 a reality. They deserve praise and encouragement, not criticism, for they are truly pioneers (insofar as the word "pioneers" can apply to people too cheap to travel to Miami that they mask their disappointment and embarrassment with seemingly unending sarcastic banter about a fictitious event).

Originally posted by groovefire

To be fair, the WMC is in its 18th year, whereas this is the just the 1st year of the BMC. Sure there aren't a lot of "big name DJs" or "reputable clubs" or "attractive" or "interesting" people involved yet...these things take time. Nyis4meatheads, Kaydup and other tireless promoters are working 'round the clock to make BMC 2003 a reality. They deserve praise and encouragement, not criticism, for they are truly pioneers (insofar as the word "pioneers" can apply to people too cheap to travel to Miami that they mask their disappointment and embarrassment with seemingly unending sarcastic banter about a fictitious event).

:laugh: :laugh: you should've left out the last part to see how far you can go with this.

Originally posted by groovefire

Bitch, sell out.

See if you get invited to do the Avalon roof deck party

Originally posted by unclefester401

Isn't Miami part of Cuba? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe. But are you guys serious? I haven't heard of ONE of those dj's or artosts or whatever the fuck they are. Have you guys up there in Boston heard of dj's such as John Digweed and Sasha? They come to Cuba, I mean Miami every year for this thing called the WMC. They are pretty good dj's but then again I'm sure the "BMC" will be showcasing some world reknowned talent.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by meng

Maybe. But are you guys serious? I haven't heard of ONE of those dj's or artosts or whatever the fuck they are. Have you guys up there in Boston heard of dj's such as John Digweed and Sasha? They come to Cuba, I mean Miami every year for this thing called the WMC. They are pretty good dj's but then again I'm sure the "BMC" will be showcasing some world reknowned talent.

Are you kidding me????? Digweed and Sasha??? (like a chick can mix anyways) :rolleyes:

VJ Laptop is making two appearances - that's completely UNHEARD OF!!! :eek:

Originally posted by meng

Wait a minute.... you mean to tell me you've never heard of DJ Boogie-Da-Boo?? Or VJ Laptop?? Or even DJ Brian (who uses vinyl by the way) :confused:

Do you live under a rock or something? You need to get out more!

Guestlist info for BMC: no_line_for_this_sucka@bmc.com

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Wait a minute.... you mean to tell me you've never heard of DJ Boogie-Da-Boo?? Or VJ Laptop?? Or even DJ Brian (who uses vinyl by the way) :confused:

....get out more in Boston apparently.....:rolleyes:

I haven't heard of DJ Brian but if he uses vynil then he MUST be good! ;) I don't believe dj's still use vynil records!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

omg, he really uses vinyl??? Damn, maybe i should sell my tickets to ultra, and get a one way ticket BOSTON!!!!! 2 performances by VJ labtop!!!!! I guess ill have to forget danny howells on space 34's roof terrace, and radio one's live broadcast from opium!!!

Originally posted by beatfriek

omg, he really uses vinyl??? Damn, maybe i should sell my tickets to ultra, and get a one way ticket BOSTON!!!!! 2 performances by VJ labtop!!!!! I guess ill have to forget danny howells on space 34's roof terrace, and radio one's live broadcast from opium!!!

You should would be a good move on your part. You would be able to go to the Allston roof party with DJ Bird. Even when Howells was here last he sais that Bird is amazing, and the best technical dj he has seen grace the decks in ages. A true performer. You would be crazy to miss this.:eek: