Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check It Out

ogmiami

Og, nice lineup and nice presentation on the website. I gotta get my tickets in advance for monday and thursday night even though thursday night got so much to do. Man what a thursday night (lotus party, dance valley, and sasha and digweed) Gonna do dance valley from 11 till 12:30, then lotus till 2 then its space for the rest of the night. I gotta see misja helsloot play at dance valley, was going to book him to play for me in haiti since thats where Im originally from but a great surprise to see him playing at opium. Good job on the lineup and one more thing we don't need tickets for friday afternoon do we? Let me know and give me the set times for dance valley know its a lot but at least misja's slot.

Klit

Thanks to all...

I won't have Dance Valley set times until they get here on Friday. I'll post them as soon as they're worked out.

bbflux - I know you're local...how come no Hooj?

Nelson - You have to come by.

No tickets need for Radio ! but I would say get there early. I am going to try to do a CP priority entrance list

Originally posted by ogmiami

No tickets need for Radio ! but I would say get there early. I am going to try to do a CP priority entrance list

Good stuff OG, hope to meet you and how hard is it to get in opium without tickets in advance for wmc. I've been there a couple of times this year as I live here and have always had to wait a long time but that's cause the entrance there is always packed. I can only imagine for wmc. Looks like I will be going out much earlier then times I normally head out (1:00-2:00)

Good stuff OG, hope to meet you and how hard is it to get in opium without tickets in advance for wmc. I've been there a couple of times this year as I live here and have always had to wait a long time but that's cause the entrance there is always packed. I can only imagine for wmc. Looks like I will be going out much earlier then times I normally head out (1:00-2:00)

It will be different than what it's like normally. Tickets are always your best bet so there is no wait

Originally posted by ogmiami

Thanks to all...

bbflux - I know you're local...how come no Hooj?

Good question...

the reason is becuase I'll be in Philly until the 18th. I'll be taking a very important exam. I was trying to get another date but it was either the 18th or the 25th and we all know that I'll be in NO STATE to take an exam on the 25th of March. NAHHHHH, no stress here.... eye.gifeye.gif