Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you could suck urself off, would you spit or swallow

weyes

guys - if you could suck your own dick, would you spit or swallow?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. guys - if you could suck your own dick, would you spit or swallow?

• spit
    • swallow
    • combination, i guess; i wouldn't obsess

Originally posted by dgmodel

theres only going to be a couple who answer... the rest dont want to answer 'cause they feel its a loaded question...

It is definately a loaded question.....no pun intended

If you spit, you're grossed out by yourself

If you swallow, you're a perv

As for me, I can't reach so it doesnt matter

Originally posted by cintron

depends on my mood and my diet. If i was eating meats, protiens and stuff that would make it more flavorful maybe i'd swallow. Otherwise i'd prolly spit.

hell if you're gonna go that far, midas well make it worth your time...

:laugh: gotta agree witn cintron. Protien shakes can get really expensive.

Originally posted by chillfactor

yea bro that is a sick question man

all i can say is that i can reach...lol........ i was blessed haha

im big bonned, im heavy structered lol, im hung low..... like bernie mack would say

:laugh:

are you saying that you can blow yourself, but you don't? is it because it's taboo, or 'cause you're squeamish? seriously, i think that, if you've got that ability, it's ridiculous not to take advantage of it. and i also find it extra hard to believe that a male wouldn't use it, when given the chance :confused: .

Originally posted by weyes

are you saying that you can blow yourself, but you don't? is it because it's taboo, or 'cause you're squeamish? seriously, i think that, if you've got that ability, it's ridiculous not to take advantage of it. and i also find it extra hard to believe that a male wouldn't use it, when given the chance :confused: .

...thanks for the positive affirmations on males...:aright:

...anywhooo...think about this for a second...would you lick yourself if you could?...dont you think it's not even close to having someone else do the same job...sort of like 69ing it....giving and receiving at the same time can take away from either and/or both...either way...even when it comes to masterbation, i would rather have a woman either performing that or other acts than doing it solo...just my preference...

...and on another note...i've answered this poll everytime it comes up...i would swallow...cause daddy always said if you're gonna do something, do it right...

Originally posted by phatman

...thanks for the positive affirmations on males...:aright:

...anywhooo...think about this for a second...would you lick yourself if you could?...dont you think it's not even close to having someone else do the same job...

disagree... absolute opposite... (i am not homosexual however this is going to sound extremely gay) a guy can give a better handjob handsdown, (no pun intended) than a woman any day... and in the same vein, a woman can figure another woman much better than a man can any day... think about it like this, if someone owns a playstation with a certain videogame, and you do not have it, and you only get to play with it when you visit you will not be as good of a player as the person who owns the game/system... wouldnt agree???

ABSOLUTELY... just like i know, (or havent cum across any woman who can) i can give myself a better handjob than any woman... c'mon youre in your twenties and youre telling me by now you do not know the pleasure points on your own body??? please... and its easier for you to find them since youve had 20 something years to find them as opposed to a woman you started seeing who only has x amount of time since she met you and had a chance to explore your body... and vis-a-vis for women and men...

disagree... absolute opposite... (i am not homosexual however this is going to sound extremely gay) a guy can give a better handjob handsdown, (no pun intended) than a woman any day... and in the same vein, a woman can figure another woman much better than a man can any day... think about it like this, if someone owns a playstation with a certain videogame, and you do not have it, and you only get to play with it when you visit you will not be as good of a player as the person who owns the game/system... wouldnt agree???

:laugh:

Nice analogy dg!

Originally posted by dgmodel

ABSOLUTELY... just like i know, (or havent cum across any woman who can) i can give myself a better handjob than any woman... c'mon youre in your twenties and youre telling me by now you do not know the pleasure points on your own body??? please... and its easier for you to find them since youve had 20 something years to find them as opposed to a woman you started seeing who only has x amount of time since she met you and had a chance to explore your body... and vis-a-vis for women and men...

...dood...i wasnt debating that...and my post was just for comic relief...

My point was I think you lose some sense of pleasure during certain acts. I.E. if you have to lay on the floor, crunch your legs to the point where you might break your back and start sucking on your dick...I think between the physical aspect of it and a crossfire of sensation - the feeling of your dick in your mouth and the feeling of your mouth on your dick - would take away from the experience...

...i am actually in my 30's marko...and no doubt i know what makes me feel good...but call me weird...i would still rather have someone else making me feel good...even if it's not at 100% than myself...

Originally posted by phatman

...but call me weird...i would still rather have someone else making me feel good...even if it's not at 100% than myself...

without a doubt, same here... however i guess i just misunderstood your post... oh well i am off to suck myself off... :justkidding: