Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 34.. it has a striking resemblance with the...

biznation00

Fuck the bullshit. By that quote, I have my answer and expectations. I can't believe it won't be open for WMC!!! What a waste of potential!!! I mean, the old one will be fun too but this was supposed to be the icing on the cake. New year, new conference, new Space. I must say I am disappointed because we will be packed like sardines in the old Space. Plus, I have my memories from there and I am ready to explore a whole new world. Unfortunately last-minute confirmations tend to be bad news and the mold hasn't been broken

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Fuck the bullshit. By that quote, I have my answer and expectations. I can't believe it won't be open for WMC!!! What a waste of potential!!! I mean, the old one will be fun too but this was supposed to be the icing on the cake. New year, new conference, new Space. I must say I am disappointed because we will be packed like sardines in the old Space. Plus, I have my memories from there and I am ready to explore a whole new world. Unfortunately last-minute confirmations tend to be bad news and the mold hasn't been broken

damn who stole the marshmallows outta your Lucky Charms ! :D "everything

is proceeding as I have foreseen ":D :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

WMC can be blamed for it ... but the fact is ... the line-up Space 34 had for six consecutive days ... can't be equaled anywhere ...

PACKED WALL TO WALL every single nite/sunrise ... with industry and clubbers ...

I believe ... starting March 18th ... any club will be honored to be compared to the Space 34 of WMC 2003 ...

I think next WMC Space 34 should charge big $$$ to play at their club ... :idea::hat: