Draper returns to nyc on 3-27

Grand Opening of weekly 18+ Thursdays @ NV

Super DJ Tony Draper along with DJs Sergio & Chris Asta

DJ Diz 1 hip hop floor

18 to enter, 21 to drink

Open bar 10 - 11, Reduced drink specials all night

$10 for girls, $15 on guestlist

Strict dresscode and selective door

this is just what the city needs...lets face it the city is dead thats why i've been going to metro/joeys/bunkas/deko, etc..however its tiresome going to the same place seeing the same people..its time for a change..this party is anticipated by me and i think will do great right through the summer..the reason why luis brought this thread over here to jersey is because lets face it, this will be a bridge and tunnel event and if there was a long island or westchester board he would post there too.

bring on seaside..........................

Originally posted by luiskain

A lot of the NJ clubs are beautiful rooms with plenty of hot girls but they close so damn early and stop serving early too.

This NV party should please those who plan on stayin out later...we're closing at like, 6, 630

i dunno about you, but normal peopel have work/school the next morning...

This party is going to be insane. I even heard that Richie Rydell will be there the second night and many after. Draper is hot, Sizzahandz is hot, even the guest DJ's are hot. How could you go wrong with an open bar, cheap drink specials, 18+ to get in, and amazing house and hip-hop on 2 seperate elaborate floors? My whole crew will be there for March 27th and every Thursday after!

hey bro, no disrespect i hit up ur parties, abyss, float (guy/girl ratio sucks at float though) good parties though...however, by the way i dont promote this nv party..i dont even think i'll go that much, but im boys with the promoters, look at the age of the party..18 and over u think 18 yr old s that dont have school in the summer or dont work a 9-5 or whatever wont pack out that place on thursday.. its the same deal with abyss wednesdays.. i used to hit that up a couple yrs back when i didnt have work early on thursday...oh yeah, what will happen to float when richie goes to merge this summer? will it stay open with shawn on the main floor..the clique had that similar party going a couple years back with shawn on fridays at float, worked out good for a while but then it died down. try to give girls more incentive to go to float on saturdays..too many dudes

i know what your sayin and i already know the party will most likely die down when the summer comes. i just don't see a party lasting when you start it in march. at least not with kids from jersey. everyone wants to hit the shore when they don't have school or work. yea maybe hit the city one a month but not week after week. so if this party is being promoted as a B and T party then i don't see it lasting with many people from jersey hittin it. so the promoters should really go after the people that live in the city rather then push it with jersey. esp in the summer time.

Z

If you're talking about jersey people, no one goes out to the shore till friday or sat or sunday. Plus all clubs are 21+ there... Same with the Hamptons. I'm sure there'll be plenty of ppl who will come into the city in the summer.

I haven't been a promoter for over 3 years nor am i involved in this party but it seems to me you're hating on this party like no tomorrow. FIrst u hate on draper, then u have a pool going on for how long this party lasts...

Let the kids eat

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

i dunno about you, but normal peopel have work/school the next morning...

.Jerry C. Promotions

.Manhattan Streets (Grand Opening) April 3rd!

.A New Meaning To Thursday Nights!

.Music By Andrew Mendez

.PM Me For Party or Guestlist Info.

Anyone else find comedy in his comment? Considering that you're pushing a thursday party yourself in your sig? lol

Draper = THe SHIT.....dont hate on him.....he's a good DJ...he basically made exit and definitly has his followers who will show up for him ....so then again good luck with ur party, and i dunno THURS exit?? seems odd but hey do wut u gotta do!!

Draper did not make exit ok first things first denny and eddie made exit along with the promoters who where at exit when the first opened like alex cordova, thorin, nj nick, goodfellaz , and the other ones i forgot. david also made exit what it was also i mean come on people think about all the money he put into exit and how sick it was when the had the booth over the main floor that was sick. Draper is ok but he is not all that iam not gonna hate on him iam a dj myself and i been at exit many times when he messed up but people who dont dj dont hear it but he is doing his thing so i give him that he made a few ok songs his best by far was diamonds are forever.