Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coffee drinkers . . .

eggmok

i stopped drinking coffee two months ago only because i didn't want to one of those people who needs their coffee every morning in order to get started . . .

today i've already drank 2 cups because we were drinking beers at work. it got rid of my slight hangover and headache and i really love coffee . . .

is there any scientific proof that it's good for you, i remember reading somewhere that coffee increases the circulation of blood to the brain (from the caffine) . . .

when i stopped drinking 2 months ago, i went through caffine withdrawl and had huge headaches, but oh this coffee is good . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

i stopped drinking coffee two months ago only because i didn't want to one of those people who needs their coffee every morning in order to get started . . .

today i've already drank 2 cups because we were drinking beers at work. it got rid of my slight hangover and headache and i really love coffee . . .

is there any scientific proof that it's good for you, i remember reading somewhere that coffee increases the circulation of blood to the brain (from the caffine) . . .

when i stopped drinking 2 months ago, i went through caffine withdrawl and had huge headaches, but oh this coffee is good . . .

I don't know if there's any scientific proof that it's good for you. But even if it did increase circulation to the brain, I'm sure the caffeine is detrimental to other parts of your body.

It's like the thing with alcohol. It clears out your arteries and so has benefits that way, but destroys your liver. Everything has a side effect.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I try not to drink coffee because I'm afraid it will stunt my growth :rolleyes:

Okay, so I'm sipping on a Caramel Marchiatto right now. Now you guys know what happened to me....

In your case, if I had to guess, I'd say that mommy and daddy put triple venti latte's in your baby bottle. :tongue:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

In your case, if I had to guess, I'd say that mommy and daddy put triple venti latte's in your baby bottle. :tongue:

ohhh, dayuuuum . . .

he said yo mamma's so small she needs a stepstool to use the toilet . . .

Guest jroo

ive read that about sports and events. they say to take 100mg of caffine for everyone 100lbs of body weight or so. about an hour before your event. i believe that coffee only provides about 50 or 60mg's its best to take the pills like vivarn or that other one that i forgot its name of. i read it in runner's world.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

GET OUT OF MY WORLD AND STOP READING MY STUFF!

if that wasnt the lamest excuse for a *pad* i dont kno whwa tis:rolleyes:

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Did you learn this in the military? God, Iraq is so gonna kick our ass! Their soldiers are armed with chemical weapons, and ours are grooming the hairs on their asses.

I would like my ass to be nicely manicured when that dirty summabitch kisses it.