Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Lounge Review...........

Hey boys and girls

First of all let me start by saying that Freddie is the one of the best hosts i have ever came to know. I have known him for a quite a while now and i have worked with him and he's completely professional in every way. For him to get pissed off is not easy...you would have to be a real dick to him to piss him off. And what the hell u talkin about his attitude and 2 cents at the door that he gives. If i chill with him at the door and see people come in, he always greets them with respect and he welcomes them to the place. Finally you don't know Freddie like i do, i have seen him just hold chumps like you from the neck up in the air to stop fights that happend at other clubs, so believe me, u wouldn't wanna get in a fight with this guy.

The Sphinx

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thesphinx21

Hey boys and girls

First of all let me start by saying that Freddie is the one of the best hosts i have ever came to know. I have known him for a quite a while now and i have worked with him and he's completely professional in every way. For him to get pissed off is not easy...you would have to be a real dick to him to piss him off. And what the hell u talkin about his attitude and 2 cents at the door that he gives. If i chill with him at the door and see people come in, he always greets them with respect and he welcomes them to the place. Finally you don't know Freddie like i do, i have seen him just hold chumps like you from the neck up in the air to stop fights that happend at other clubs, so believe me, u wouldn't wanna get in a fight with this guy.

The Sphinx

How can you say all that with his cock in your throat, are you getting paid for this ????

Fucking brownnoser. Fuck people with bad attitudes!!!

You shouldn't act like who the fuck you are, especially when you're nothing.

Thanks for your opinion though.

Resume your blowjob now.

Hey boys and girls

The Sphinx

Best Host ever.... How many jars did you sniff... When I went there I was very polite I said hey whats up I have 2 comps my friend Carl gave me... He started huffing and puffing .. Claiming there is only 1... So whatever we didtn argue .... He gives my friend a problem about a Kangol... Lets him in and after he pays he comes storming in like an asshole flipping out... NO CLASS

ha ha...u kids are funny...no wonder u pissed him off...ur a bunch of immature motherfuckers. Im not gonna argue with a bunch of kids...ill be nice...i just posted my opinion. im not taking anything seriously from u idiots...cuz basically i don't think u could say that shit to my face or his face...

ha ha...u kids are funny...no wonder u pissed him off...ur a bunch of immature motherfuckers. Im not gonna argue with a bunch of kids...ill be nice...i just posted my opinion. im not taking anything seriously from u idiots...cuz basically i don't think u could say that shit to my face or his face...

]

Believe me I had my words for him that night..........

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

two posts...

so he either cried to you to sign on and defend him, or its really Capt Dickhead under a new name...

"The bouncer at Euro is the cooolest.... and he is so big... and strong....."

hahaha...

This is hilarious....

if u ask me that place will be another tribecca

I'm 27 and I'll knock you're fucking teeth down your throat anytime you'd like.

I'll say my opinion to anyones face, no need to shit talk, this is the USA my man.

Shut the fuck up and go suck the nice bouncers dick again homo.

Get the fuck off this board your wasting space.

how about ALL OF YOU just shut up and grow up?

I mean come on, what are we......12???

i didnt deal with this much drama in grammar school

you are all ruining a good place for all the other people

and i mean ALL....freddie, sphinx, badass, carguy, etc.............ALL OF YOU!

JUST LET IT GO, its not worth the energy

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

how about ALL OF YOU just shut up and grow up?

I mean come on, what are we......12???

i didnt deal with this much drama in grammar school

you are all ruining a good place for all the other people

and i mean ALL....freddie, sphinx, badass, carguy, etc.............ALL OF YOU!

JUST LET IT GO, its not worth the energy

wHY DONT YOU TAKE A LIST ON SAT NIGHTS AT TASET WITH US, AT LEAST PEOPLE WILL COME IF YOU TELL THEM TO. AND YOU'LL SEE HOW OWNERS SHOULD TREAT PROMOTERS.

ABOUT SPHINX, WHAT THE FUCK, FREDDIE, IS ON HERE PLEADING HIS CASE, AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED FOR THAT, BUT THIS OTHER RETARD, DONT YOU HAVE ANY THING BETTER TO DO THEN CREATE A SCREENNAME JUST TO SPEAK ABOUT THIS ISSUE? GET A LIFE.

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU THREATEN TOO.

Originally posted by carguy19

I'm 27 and I'll knock you're fucking teeth down your throat anytime you'd like.

I'll say my opinion to anyones face, no need to shit talk, this is the USA my man.

Shut the fuck up and go suck the nice bouncers dick again homo.

Get the fuck off this board your wasting space.

yo carguy ill put me you and bus against any 5 people associated with that place and i bet none of us would get hit

Originally posted by carguy19

wHY DONT YOU TAKE A LIST ON SAT NIGHTS AT TASET WITH US, AT LEAST PEOPLE WILL COME IF YOU TELL THEM TO. AND YOU'LL SEE HOW OWNERS SHOULD TREAT PROMOTERS.

I am doing this for fun, no other reason

I have my career and job established, so basically if i don't do Euro i won't be doing anything else 'cause promoting and clubs aren't my life. Also, i wont be too sure about my friends going to taste if i asked them too, i have a better chance at Euro, no offense.

thanks for the offer anyways

as for the owners treating the promoters right...........i have no complaints

whatever, this shit is corny and needs to be put to rest

I've been in this business a long time, I've worked many doors and depending on the club you have to adjust your attitude.

Your doorguy needs to know your crowd if you have a guy that knows the crowd as people come up they tend to relax and say to themselves, oh so and so is at the door, I know him or whatever. Plus it helps if your doorguy does other places, it helps people behave because if you fuck up at club a and I see you at club B your not getting in I don't need the problems.

I mean if you see me at the door of Deko or Joey's you get a polite helpful non-confrontional door guy. This is the tone they want to set.

Now when I'm at the door of Tempts its a little different. Tempts is more hardcore less sugar coating more lets go get the fuck in, there are NO comps, you wanna beat the line pay me, you wanna favor pay me, you want this or that pay me, you want in to the new VIP section fuck you pay me. This is the tone set due to the madness and chaos there. Well maybe I'm not that much of dick there but Tempts is a bitch to work.

I don't know these guys at Euro at least I don't think so. Who are they? Where else has this guy worked the door. The bottomline with a lounge or place thats trying to be upscale or whatever you wanna fucking call it, is customer service its the single most important thing when it comes to a place like that.

Now for bouncers kicking peoples asses whatever a good bouncer doesn't have to beat the shit out of people, a good bouncer just gets the problem out of the club and only beats someone down if there is no other alternative.

Maybe Euro should bring me and my staff in there to run things correctly. You needs to place certain types of guys at certain types of places.

Originally posted by bigmurray

I've been in this business a long time, I've worked many doors and depending on the club you have to adjust your attitude.

Your doorguy needs to know your crowd if you have a guy that knows the crowd as people come up they tend to relax and say to themselves, oh so and so is at the door, I know him or whatever. Plus it helps if your doorguy does other places, it helps people behave because if you fuck up at club a and I see you at club B your not getting in I don't need the problems.

I mean if you see me at the door of Deko or Joey's you get a polite helpful non-confrontional door guy. This is the tone they want to set.

Now when I'm at the door of Tempts its a little different. Tempts is more hardcore less sugar coating more lets go get the fuck in, there are NO comps, you wanna beat the line pay me, you wanna favor pay me, you want this or that pay me, you want in to the new VIP section fuck you pay me. This is the tone set due to the madness and chaos there. Well maybe I'm not that much of dick there but Tempts is a bitch to work.

I don't know these guys at Euro at least I don't think so. Who are they? Where else has this guy worked the door. The bottomline with a lounge or place thats trying to be upscale or whatever you wanna fucking call it, is customer service its the single most important thing when it comes to a place like that.

Now for bouncers kicking peoples asses whatever a good bouncer doesn't have to beat the shit out of people, a good bouncer just gets the problem out of the club and only beats someone down if there is no other alternative.

Maybe Euro should bring me and my staff in there to run things correctly. You needs to place certain types of guys at certain types of places.

whats up murray, very well said:hat: you gotta adjust your attitude to the venue, especially if its a new party and its not doing to well

Love the "fuck u..pay me" lines (Goodfellas). Nice!!

Plus Euro lounge still needs to promote itself to get a steady # of people in there.....Temps doesn't.....so the attitude at Temps can be there...and it won't impact business.

Whether the bouncers are happy & jolly....or not necessarily pleasant all the time....you'll be back!!

Now pay him!!