Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory?

I NEVER been there. iT is funny everyone that I meet out they ask if I go there? I say no I never been and they are like you are missing out. Am I really? What am I missing? I know I missed SF in it's hey day, now all I read about is how shitty it is. Is it worth going to now? How is the music? Does JP compare to DANNY? I love Danny, but I hate vocals, doesnt JP play alot of vocals?

One day I will make it to SF, and when I do it will be on a Sunday Morning, I am hoping for the best, but I am excepting the worst.

I guess I can always go to the Basement, How is that?

Guest djdrip2002

Jp actaully doesent play alot of vox... he can go on a vox spree though but thats very rare but yes you can hang in the basement with Cleveland and he is awesome.. soulfull house :)

Originally posted by housedog

Does JP compare to DANNY?

Simple answer: NO!

I'm a former Factory head turned Vinyl head. Even though their styles are different, JP just isn't in the same league as Danny. When he's on JP is good, no doubt, but it's RARE nowadays that he's "good" for more than 2 hours at a time, unfortunately. Danny is alwaysssss solid, if not superb.

Best thing about Factory is the vibe and the women. Music in my opinion is BLAH.

jp is not all that i dont know why people ride his jock so much yes he is good but he is deff not no tiesto to me jp is prob not even in the top 100 djs. I also think that there is alot of djs that are better in the ny nj area jp had his time when he is on he is real real good but come on people how often is that and sf got the balls to make u pay like 30 40 every night lol what a joke.

to sum it up in one word "GO". I've been to just about every club in the ny/nj area and just recently started to hit up factory. I gotta say its my new favorte spot to be. That place has a vibe to it like no other club I've ever been to.

It really sucks for me though, cause i work on sundays so I can only get there if i go in late or take the whole day off, but its worth it every so often :)

GO- YOU WONT REGRET IT

SF.. or as i call it, Da FacT ... is no joke.

aint for the weak, dont expect to go there for 4 or 5 hours and just chill, you gotta go ALL out and EXPERIANCE IT.

Da Fact is a Family, some know eachother, some dont, but we all connect. you might not understand it the first few times you go, but it'll hit you someday, if you really live this lifestyle.. you'll know.

Its not for the weak, its for real.

Bro, when's the last time u went?

its different every night, one night you'll have a uggh night, and the next YOU'LL HAVE THE NIGHT OF UR LIFE!

DAMN I LOVE THAT JACUZZI........... ;-)

Yo, Call Ellen, she's been askin bout u.