Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lunatarium last night

you better ask if anybody without tickets got inside! i couldn't even think it would be impossible to get in without tickets!! we got there 11;30 which is even little bit early , but who could think that 99% of line looked like high school cafeteria line and all those kids got there 9pm when doors open!!

STUCK ON EARTH people ! you should learn how to handle crowd ! it was very poorly organised! I know you were trying to let people with a tickets in first , because the club I guess have reached capacity very quickly (party must have looked like freaking high school night out--where the hell all this kindergarten appeared from?) and you didn't want it to be shut down BUT at least let people know you don't let anybody in anymore.. Standing in line 1&1/2 hrs and not really move ahead.... Don't be greedy trying and hire somebody who knows how to handle line...

He he I'm pretty sure many people last night had their parents waiting outside and somebody got busted for coming back past their curfew ... he he he

Originally posted by nafania

STUCK ON EARTH people ! you should learn how to handle crowd ! it was very poorly organised! I know you were trying to let people with a tickets in first , because the club I guess have reached capacity very quickly (party must have looked like freaking high school night out--where the hell all this kindergarten appeared from?) and you didn't want it to be shut down BUT at least let people know you don't let anybody in anymore.. Standing in line 1&1/2 hrs and not really move ahead.... Don't be greedy trying and hire somebody who knows how to handle line...

yo Stuck on Earth fuckin sucks...they do that shit at every party..The door was fuckin retarded....i got there at like 1:30...madd big line, no one was getting anywhere...WTF! I left went to Picotto

Those fucks never have their act together...the only time there hasnt been a line issue was at Boo6 b/c no one showed up.HAHA!

blah blah blah

please tell me that your DONE with stuck on earth parties now too, so theres another less person to hear bitch and moan....if you havent been to parties lately then news flash, the highschool kid look is in.....so like i said "they do that shit at every party" then why havent you learned yet and just dont go. Im not shocked at anything anymore ..so i go with that out look and reagrdless have a good time.

ye sucks to be all of you. i got there at like 220ish... waited for 15-20 mins. then got in. the party was ok. very unorganized. i was not impressed at all. and yes the party did look like a highschool dance. they need to check id better. what pissed me off was the WARM beer.and rob gee sucks, his shit is garbage. the other rooms were better than the main i feel. ye stuck on earth is getting pretty bad these days. but all in all. it was successful.. sortof.

Got there at 11:15 and waited till about 3:30 or 3:40 then got something from someone on line, and went skiing at home, bc i figured there was a 0% chance of getting into Piccoto at that point. Then when i talked to the kids that i was with on line said that 15 minutes after me and my friend left they got in... funny the way shit works isn't it.

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

Got there at 11:15 and waited till about 3:30 or 3:40 then got something from someone on line, and went skiing at home, bc i figured there was a 0% chance of getting into Piccoto at that point. Then when i talked to the kids that i was with on line said that 15 minutes after me and my friend left they got in... funny the way shit works isn't it.

You waited on line for over 4 hours? Geez, I get impatient after waiting for more than 10 minutes in line...