Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc 3/15/03 Mauro Picotto, how was it for you?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nev4

what?? that guy in the Angry, Young, and Poor tshirt gave me looks all night too!! really cool my ass!!

bro, i was dancing by Angry, Young, and Poor and Sexxyme most of the night, and i didn't notice em given looks, he looked like he was enjoyin mista

M-A-U-R-O-P-I-C-O-T-T-O

so i mean, hey whateva,

funny response though,

besides, i have to post on the thread i started after all

:)

ummm.....

can't figure out how to end this post..

umm.

boob

that wasn't posted by me, that was highmay, I already conceeded that he wasn't giving any looks. BTW, I'm guessing you made it back to the PATH alright?

nah, i wasn't raggin on ya, just raggin on someone else, must have clicked on the wrong post, so my bad

and yeah i made it back to the Path eventually

i got so mutha-lovin hungry that i had to go get breakfast, and then i went to the path, only to wait for 35 minutes!!!! urgh...

got home

and my walk home was pure misery, but i still had the ARC lights flashin so i was smilin the whole way home!

you make it back okay?

ha ha, yeah that was it. No, I was too busy hittin on the lizard man, oh that Mauro Picotto, he's so hot right now!! I made it back very tired, ended up walking a mile or so in DC before getting home....

In the end, it was all worth it..

ha ha, yeah that was it. No, I was too busy hittin on the lizard man, oh that Mauro Picotto, he's so hot right now!! I made it back very tired, ended up walking a mile or so in DC before getting home....

In the end, it was all worth it..

fuck yeah bro, it was worth it, " that mauro is such a sexy bitch ain't he" LOL, glad that you made it back, and you could actually say you went that EXTRA mile for picotto...

yes that was ultra lame but funny in my mind

hehe,

that pic ain't that bad, the reason it came out so dark is cause of the poor lighting

"well uduh daemoncel"

just thought i'd mention it

cause their is nothing wrong with the picture, it's a great picture, just how i like my pictures, Great DJs with a HOT GIRL to boot, can't go wrong :cool:;)

Originally posted by daemoncel

bro, i was dancing by Angry, Young, and Poor and Sexxyme most of the night, and i didn't notice em given looks, he looked like he was enjoyin mista blah blah blah...

oh you were dancing with them most of the night?? well, good for you..circle gets a square...correct me if im right, but arent you the 2 foot tall kid in the red shirt?? yeah, hi...read through sarcasm next time :rolleyes: