Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Last night....

i was there from about 7:30am to 10:30am. its so different. I havent been there since last summer....and the crowd is just totally different now. The music was up and down.....seemed like JP wasnt in a good mood or something......but it was nice to be back.

i was there 6am to 11am (had to leave early, my friends closed it at 7pm)

but i really enjoyed it

LOTS AND LOTS of eye candy for the girls.....

not as many naked people as i expected though

I thought the music was really good.....best i have heard JP in a while.......

oh I got in free too :D pays to be a single girl, waiting online outside by yourself.........

Originally posted by foodidoo

I knew you would still be going to Factory

What do you mean "still be going"???? Do me a favor & get off my ass already.

.........also, just found out he played idol, boots, central res. & a bunch of other good shit, figures after I leave :(

Originally posted by njangel

What do you mean "still be going"???? Do me a favor & get off my ass already.

.........also, just found out he played idol, boots, central res. & a bunch of other good shit, figures after I leave :(

It is a statement. I know you like factory so I knew you would still be going there. Oh yeah I am not on your ass. Please do not think that I revolve my posts around you.

Have a nice night

It is a statement. I know you like factory so I knew you would still be going there. Oh yeah I am not on your ass. Please do not think that I revolve my posts around you.

Have a nice night

Funny, but yet every time I post you feel need to jump on & make a comment, (even if it is just - hello, friend). Do me a favor, dont bother w/me.

Hello friend

OK, that right there proves how immature you are. You can make fun of me for being 20, you act like your 16, sad thing is, you are probably not a bad guy in person, but you feel the need to act like a dick. Im not gonna get into another semi-argument w/you, just leave me alone, go do something else besides this message board.

Originally posted by njangel

OK, that right there proves how immature you are. You can make fun of me for being 20, you act like your 16, sad thing is, you are probably not a bad guy in person, but you feel the need to act like a dick. Im not gonna get into another semi-argument w/you, just leave me alone, go do something else besides this message board.

Wow, now it looks like you are bothering me. Jeez you are a cold hearted mean person. I'm not being a dick. Hope you can sleep at night knowing how mean you can be. Oh yeah Hello, friend

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

wattup Angel????

How are you and Barry doin???

When is BG spinnin at Platinum again...

I will be spinning this friday in the wave lounge with Mr Haskins.....Prime is away so we have the room to ourselves all night;)

and foodidoo you are more than welcome to come hear me spin....i'll be sure to drop dirty SF beats for you all night and you can do the bump dance with us, that is if your aging body can handle it....you might not have the same agility and stamina, being that you are an old bitter clubber way past his prime....but feel free to come out....i always appreciate a good laugh

i take it you'll be the one dancing around like Gay Spiderman since apparently you have strong feelings for him....

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I will be spinning this friday in the wave lounge with Mr Haskins.....Prime is away so we have the room to ourselves all night;)

and foodidoo you are more than welcome to come hear me spin....i'll be sure to drop dirty SF beats for you all night and you can do the bump dance with us, that is if your aging body can handle it....you might not have the same agility and stamina, being that you are an old bitter clubber way past his prime....but feel free to come out....i always appreciate a good laugh

i take it you'll be the one dancing around like Gay Spiderman since apparently you have strong feelings for him....

BG

Wow you are a funny guy. You probably spin just as good as your a comedian. Wow you got me I dance just like the fruity spiderman. Listen when it comes to this clubbing shit " I have already forgotten, what you haven't even learned yet. Go spin on a record....Have a nice day...Oh by the way Hello, friend