Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Last night....

Originally posted by njangel

He is my bf, its in his nature to stick up for me, but there is no need to go back & forth, its gay.

I know I Have nothing against you guys. I just think is funny how I piss you off over nothing and when I try to be nice and be friends you take it has a sarcastic move on my part. As for his comment about being old. I am 26 what is that like I can get social security or something.

Originally posted by foodidoo

I know I Have nothing against you guys. I just think is funny how I piss you off over nothing and when I try to be nice and be friends you take it has a sarcastic move on my part. As for his comment about being old. I am 26 what is that like I can get social security or something.

you pissed me off originally b/c of what you said about ppl who go to SF - Then you brought up my age, which pissed me off, b/c I'm only 2 months away from my 21st b-day, its not like I'm some 16 yr old who thinks shes hot shit - & yes I took what you said as sarcasm, I think most ppl would, but if it wasnt meant that way, then thats fine, its stupid to go back & forth over nothing, I have nothing against you at all & like I said I hear you're a really nice guy in person, there is no need to argue over & dislike each other over nothing - here, a little something for today - http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/display.pd?path=32886&bfrom=1&prodnum=3024416&

Originally posted by njangel

you pissed me off originally b/c of what you said about ppl who go to SF - Then you brought up my age, which pissed me off, b/c I'm only 2 months away from my 21st b-day, its not like I'm some 16 yr old who thinks shes hot shit - & yes I took what you said as sarcasm, I think most ppl would, but if it wasnt meant that way, then thats fine, its stupid to go back & forth over nothing, I have nothing against you at all & like I said I hear you're a really nice guy in person, there is no need to argue over & dislike each other over nothing - here, a little something for today - http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/display.pd?path=32886&bfrom=1&prodnum=3024416&

Thanx for the greeting. Lets squash this shit here and for good tell Barry to join the fun and squash the shit too. I guess I'm cool in person thats what everyone says anyway. I guess it is easy to be a dick on a computer

Thanx for the greeting. Lets squash this shit here and for good tell Barry to join the fun and squash the shit too. I guess I'm cool in person thats what everyone says anyway. I guess it is easy to be a dick on a computer

its squashed in my eyes, I wont speak for Barry though, but he doesnt count anyway cause hes a feg (jk)

By the way I have spent many sat nights into sunday afternoons on the third floor in Factory. Yes I admit it. I went for the vibe not JP though. I keep my allegance with Danny Tenaglia. Have you guys gone to hear him at all. Many was like every weekend.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

dont get it twisted...i dont know this foodidah character and i dont lose sleep over his comments....but i do get a kick out of making fun of him....message boards are about having fun and im doing just that

BG

Hey I get a kick out of fucking with you DJ Rickety

By the way I have spent many sat nights into sunday afternoons on the third floor in Factory. Yes I admit it. I went for the vibe not JP though. I keep my allegance with Danny Tenaglia. Have you guys gone to hear him at all. Many was like every weekend.

I've also heard Teneglia many times, He is an amazing DJ, I'm not gonna say he is better, but he is more consistent, where is JP, sometimes hes on point, sometimes hes not. I like the factory "vibe" more than vinyl's though.

Going to sound like a broken record to those who know me......

but its not the same @ 'home'.....still had a good time..... keep saying I'm done but "it pulls me back in"...... "just when you think your out"!?!?!?

Still love my 3rd floor spot......lol......

now...if I could only sleep.....why do I bother!!!!

Miss the old crew.....the "REAL" energy.........the "REAL" vibe.

There wasn't even anywhere near as much eye candy as back in the days.

By the way...that's it...I'm done....no more.....over!!!

:D

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Going to sound like a broken record to those who know me......

but its not the same @ 'home'.....still had a good time..... keep saying I'm done but "it pulls me back in"...... "just when you think your out"!?!?!?

Still love my 3rd floor spot......lol......

now...if I could only sleep.....why do I bother!!!!

Miss the old crew.....the "REAL" energy.........the "REAL" vibe.

There wasn't even anywhere near as much eye candy as back in the days.

By the way...that's it...I'm done....no more.....over!!!

:D

My point exactly, Now I am done talking about Soundfactory for good....