Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Double Socks??

Originally posted by somebitch

LOL i remember stupid shit like that. also people used to use those shirt clip things so they could bunch their shirt on one side :laugh: how cheesy was that trend?!?!?!?! do you know what im talking about?

I never did this, this was super duperly CORNY

Originally posted by perns2002

I never did this, this was super duperly CORNY

yeah it was haha. all those styles were corny as hell. ugh i hate how i cant think of any right now. oh like scrunchy socks over jeans... that was a style too. LEGGINS with a oversized shirt?!?! PLAID button downs?? white pocket tees??

anyone remember farlow jeans?? tight all the way down, even more tapered at the bottom. as if tapered wasnt bad enough, these things were disgusting. maybe it was just a westchester thing... :tongue:

yeah it was haha. all those styles were corny as hell. ugh i hate how i cant think of any right now. oh like scrunchy socks over jeans... that was a style too. LEGGINS with a oversized shirt?!?! PLAID button downs?? white pocket tees??

anyone remember farlow jeans?? tight all the way down, even more tapered at the bottom. as if tapered wasnt bad enough, these things were disgusting. maybe it was just a westchester thing... :tongue:

I remember everything but you gotta remember that all these things were cool back them. They are corny now that we think about them but everyone was rocking them like everyone rocks todays trends. 15 years from now we will all be laughing at todays trends and ideas in fashion

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I remember everything but you gotta remember that all these things were cool back them. They are corny now that we think about them but everyone was rocking them like everyone rocks todays trends. 15 years from now we will all be laughing at todays trends and ideas in fashion

remember charm necklaces? i still have mine :D now that it's way past corny, it is a cool thing to have.

remember charm necklaces? i still have mine :D now that it's way past corny, it is a cool thing to have.

AHahH I still have mine too and I love it.

How about the Swatch fever.. a different color to match your outfit orthe rubberbands to protect the watches face.. I remember I had them in every color too.. I'm gong down memory lane

Originally posted by naughtybabe

AHahH I still have mine too and I love it.

How about the Swatch fever.. a different color to match your outfit orthe rubberbands to protect the watches face.. I remember I had them in every color too.. I'm gong down memory lane

lol. i had swatches. we are cheesy.

hair scrunchys :laugh:

Ughhhh, I totally remember my Leggins with an oversize T-shirt and high ponytail..... when I was like 8..... ughhhh. My mother thought I looked disgraceful, as opposed to what girls looked like in Russia and the rest of Europe. I loved my high heeled jelly shoes and keds though hehe.