Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best producer/beat maker

origskeemr

who makes the best tracks...

Neptunes-Even thought they're played Neptunes are def up there... I dont give a fuck when 'Grindin" came out I would rock that track like crazy. Also a lot of beats they did for Jay-Z

Swiss Beats- He makes some nasty ass beats. I heard a track the other day he made for Jay-Z and it was so nasty. I wish i had the name to the song but it will be out soon cause they are giving it away with his sneaker that is comin out lol

Dre- I think the beats Dre produced for Em are incredible... A lot of shit he's done for Jay-Z are great too

DJ Premiere- I like a lot of shit he has done from old to new

*Watch out for Em Dr. Dre is rubbing off on him* Em did a track for Nas "Carry the cross" (i think that's the name) the beat is crazy.

if i missed any please mention

Streetz- im partial to him cause we're boys..he did the whole Shells album coming out on Jay Records....u guys remember Shells? blaze battle runner up?? ...he did a couple of beats on Capone's solo project...im tellin ya..he's gona blow...

Rockwilder- Come on now....whenever u get a song named after u ..u know ur the fuckin G-O-D

RZA- whoa...slipped there ORIG...how can u 4get the master behind classics such as 36 chambers and Liquid Swords?

Kanye West - anythin he touches..PLATINUM baybeeeee...thats y he charges $25,000 a beat

Timbaland - he owned the industry @ one point..every alliyah beat is jumpin

..yeh..just a couple i had to add

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Streetz- im partial to him cause we're boys..he did the whole Shells album coming out on Jay Records....u guys remember Shells? blaze battle runner up?? ...he did a couple of beats on Capone's solo project...im tellin ya..he's gona blow...

Rockwilder- Come on now....whenever u get a song named after u ..u know ur the fuckin G-O-D

RZA- whoa...slipped there ORIG...how can u 4get the master behind classics such as 36 chambers and Liquid Swords?

Kanye West - anythin he touches..PLATINUM baybeeeee...thats y he charges $25,000 a beat

Timbaland - he owned the industry @ one point..every alliyah beat is jumpin

..yeh..just a couple i had to add

Rockwilder- he did a lot of pinks stuff too... he's nasty spec the beat he did wit Red & Meth (wish the song was longer cause the beat is nasty)

Rza- i forgot about him cause i hated the shit they came out wit lately... old school Wu is bonkers... Esp Gza- Liquid swords that beat is crazy

Timberland- I dont know how i ever forgot him... Even though I cant stand a Missy song after a week cause its played on every station he is good at what he does

*Kanya West* slip my mind totally... but i heard of Shells i think Clue had him as mix tape song of the week a while ago... Never heard of the producer though (streetz)

thanks for helping me out

I would say dre is possibly the best hiphop producer to date...

em looks like hes going to follow in dres shoes...

the neptunes are definately HOT... they have the midas touch right now...

Timberland gets props... if you can get me to listen to a justin timberlake song, you can definately produce phat beats...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Pete Rock, hands down the best hip-hop producer ever...

I'll give RZA, Dan the Automator, Neptunes + Timbaland some credit also. I give Dre and Puffy no credit....all they do is sample entire old tracks...no creativity whatsoever.

puffy is quite guilty of this... but dre has produces A LOT of tracks in his day, and most of them are original... (or as original as a beat is going to get)

Im gona jump on the bandwagon and say the Neptunes lol. everything they touch is hot. I can still remember when i first heard "Superthug".

I think RZA is much TOO dirty for my liking lol. I wont deny that he has produced some of the best beats ive ever heard (Chessboxin, Triumph, Daytona 500, etc.) But anyone whos listened to the Bobby Digital album will know what im talking about lol.

Erick Sermon (the godfather of bounce)

Rockwilder (that funky weed smokin bounce)

DJ Premire (timeless masterpieces)

Megahertz ( this cat is on fire)

I don't know their names but they are 2 Italian Dudes. They did the beat for Joe Buddens "focused". I was in Anthony Acids studio and he played me a cd with 25 of there tracks on it. They are gonna be the next neptunes.

Trackmasters

I am starting to get sick of the Neptunes, but you have to admit they are musical geniouses. Not only can they make good tracks, bt they can both play the piano/keyboard and guitar. Dre, Timberland and all those other great producers can't say that. And the Neps also produce tracks for people outside of hip-hop. They do rock/alternative tracks and pop tracks. Timberland has worked with Justin Timberlake and a few other pop acts, but the beats he did for them were pretty much hip-hop and r&b sounding anyway.