Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: Union Square War Protest photos

03031823.jpg

he makes a good point... i think we should really start making the UN enforce drinking 8 glasses of water per day... :D

nice pics, as usual, mikey!

you really should get yourself a magazine column or something... i could definatley see you doing that...

Originally posted by kandyraver

I hope the terrorists attack one day while these pansies are out protesting and mebbe then they will get it throug their heads

...You're a fucking moron, I bet all the money I got in the bank the minute uncle sam calls up, your ass will be in Canada...Continue towing the line skippy..

I hope the terrorists attack one day while these pansies are out protesting and mebbe then they will get it throug their heads

I take it you are part of the 60% of Americans who think Iraq was responsible for 9/11:rolleyes:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...You're a fucking moron, I bet all the money I got in the bank the minute uncle sam calls up, your ass will be in Canada...Continue towing the line skippy..

grow the fuck up ya liberal, I have more military training than you'll ever have, son of a 35 year marine vet and product of Valley Forge Academy so I suggest you stfu, you fat overweight piece of shit :blown:

grow the fuck up ya liberal, I have more military training than you'll ever have, son of a 35 year marine vet and product of Valley Forge Academy so I suggest you stfu, you fat overweight piece of shit :blown:

...:laugh:...riight....tow...the...line....And also, being around so many marines, I would have expected a better cut down from you...try again..:aright:..

I'm not at all comfortable with some prepubescent who calls himself 'kandyraver' and has this: Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

In his signature a) defending the country B) holding a firearm c)breathing air.

Please just remain in at the warehouse rave with a pacifier in your mouth giving hand massages and stfu. Thanks.

I H I

*****DISCLAIMER****in no way is this post defending phonk, his views or stfu

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...:laugh:..you know you fucking love me...:aright:..

If "love" means stripping you naked, greasing you up, sodominzing you with broomsticks and letting you loose while I hunt you luring you with devildogs, then, yes, i am deeply in love with you.

I want to set you on fire and light a cigarette off your flaming moon head. You always hurt the ones you love :(

Missing my loafy,

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

If "love" means stripping you naked, greasing you up, sodominzing you with broomsticks and letting you loose while I hunt you luring you with devildogs, then, yes, i am deeply in love with you.

I want to set you on fire and light a cigarette off your flaming moon head. You always hurt the ones you love :(

Missing my loafy,

I H I

...Thats the sweetest thing anyones said to me this week :love:..you wanna go to dinner?...I can get us a good table at Peter Lugers...or if you promise me the above after we're done I can pull some strings for Rao's...

So please do us all a favor and take the first plane to the Middle East :D

DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL, SIR!!!!

Originally posted by brooklynkid

This thread was also posted on the Current Events forum. Oddly enough it was here that anyone responded to it:confused:

Thats the reason I posted the Suport Our Troops thread on here as well as the current events forum....Not too many people read that forum....But it was moved for one reason or another...