Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm looking for the friends i made at space the other night

littled

looking for a girl i met named michelle from orlando, she was with another fabulous chick named ????Daniella (maybe)from Kendall and she brought me over into the VIP to hang out with her people. i disappeared when my lame ass firends found me and never got your number. someone get back to me if you know who i'm talking about. thanks cwm38.gif

hello littled! sorry i can't help you on your quest to find your friends BUT if you ever come back down to south florida and are looking for a couple good friends to go clubbing with let me know. i love clubbing! especially when there's a big UK dj in town!

and my roommate is all about it when it comes to avn'it!! so drop me a line at cream11@hotmail.com if your into making new friends!! smile.gif

cheers!

what's up littled! sorry i missed you! i'm not all that farmilar with how to use this site being as i don't post here all that often. you said 'check your pm's'?? i clicked on the 'pm' link below my post and the only thing that came up was 'send a priv. message' to myself?? how do i read the pm you sent??

tell you what, to make things easier on my brain why don't you just e-mail me at cream11@hotmail.com ok...

talk to you soon!!

cheers!

Archived