Clubplanet Nightlife Community

space 34 opening review

livin42nite

Not really tired but I'm about to go pass out right now just to have energy for later tonight, but before I do that thought I'd say a little about space tonight. First off let me say, never was really interested in danny t. Now tonight I go to space to pick up my passport and to check out the new place and maybe get surprised and really love the way danny plays. When I get there I see a huge line in front of the new space and yes lots of cops and security there, but hey in that area I feel safer with them there. ANyways had to wait a while to get my passport, but not 2 long although a lot of people told me they had been waiting a long time already tonight to get theirs. Well got my passport went in the place and wow the place is really amazing. Huge place and it looks great. I used to think the original club space was big, but this place blows it away. And to those who were saying the main room is smaller, hell no. There is no way I can understand someone saying that especially with a part of upstairs being part of that main room. The lighting, the sound, the fog machines, and pretty much everything else about the place is tops. YEs kinda does look like spin in the main room, but that's all cool always loved that design so no problem there. As for the music, well oscar g had everybody in the place dancing and going nuts. He played amazing as always and then danny t came on. FOr the first twenty minutes of his set, everybody was just looking at danny but nobody really moving, but slowly things started to pick up and after an hour or so the whole place was dancing around. Unfortunately for me though, danny still doesn't do it for me and I got bored with it and left. Anyways for the space venue I gave it a top score, but for danny ah can't rate it's just not my cup of tea. Btw place was superpacked, main room was closed after a while cause so much people in there, upstairs full also, and the terrace when I left and pretty much early for this event was getting crowded too. Oh well good night overall, but I had more fun at the hooj party last night. Tonight though is a different story, between oakie tiesto and picotto I'm gonna be dancing like crazy all night.

DT is still going and taking the roof off at the moment saw so many people there it was absolutely brilliant .. i had a fabolus time .. pardon my spelling im a bit knackered.

lookin forward to seeing OG rock this place every saturday. :)

Originally posted by bassboy

I bet the drinks at 34 are even more ridiculously overpriced than Space 1.

9$ for a Cuba Libre?? I looked at the bartender like she had real tits!

:laugh: Eric where the hell have you been ??:confused: you best get in contact,or your membership in the George Acosta fan club will be revealed to all ! :eek::D

There is one song I need to find out what it was, og played it towards the end of his set. Had kind of pardon my ignorance a salsa or merengue or I don't know the difference between any of those types of music but the melody sounded like an old spanish song. I'm guessing og made it since it sounds like its a record from miami, but doesn;t sound like his style. Anyways if anyone knows what im talking about, let me know. Btw, one concern I have with space is once I go to check out picotto while tiesto is spinning is if i will be able to go back to tiesto, kinda worried about that but I'm sure space knows what its doing, as they seem to always be on top of their game. Oh one thing I forgot to mention about the new space that I liked a lot was they had in the main room those elevated dance floor type of things like crobar has in front of the dj booth, they got 2 of them so if u one of them people that dance for everybody you got a spot right up there.

Guest saleen351

Symphonic - spanish Night (Steve Murano Remix).mp3

i highly doubt its this track, og won't play this style, but you never know...