Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK so whats the deal with XS this summer...

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by prettyricky

So cody what do you think? He has never spun in seaside. I heard him last week at Joey's though, he did his thing!!!! Being on the radio doesn't hurt either!!!!!

I heard him spin once in person and he was really good. As far as the radio gos, I am sure that will be a plus.

Originally posted by owens20

Originally posted by boriginal

XS Friday = Lil C

XS Saturday = Kirk Lopez (rumer) [/QU

Its not a rumor Kirk is going to dj at xs I talked to him last week at bunka.

Sorry, but you are wrong as of now. Kirk Lopez is not the DJ for XS yet. I am not saying he might not wind up to be, but as of now that is not true... So far we must read Saleen's post for the facts.

Originally posted by bigmurray

I am officially retiring from working the door at Tempts on saturday nights. The reason being I'm DJ'ing at XS every saturday this summer.

I will also be spinning afterhours at Riggers.

Thank You in advance for your support!

This is awesome!!! I was wondering when Marilyn was going to ask you to start spinning... Will Razzles be open for this afterhours also???

Originally posted by hotshit

Im telling you he is really good. I am not going to keep posting about the guy he is really a genuine person if you meet him, as well as a skilled Dj who knows how to move a crowd. He is respected by industry professionals and slowly has to gain the respect of the crowd. This summer Lil Cee will have to prove himself to the down the sho' crowd, I think before people judge him they should check him out. I will be there just about every Friday besides a couple nights at Sandbar, if I meet any of you guys, shots on me.

Cee is defenatly cool peoples, one of my boys is good friends with him too. i met him at riverstreet, chilled in da booth and whatever, he is def a kool character and spins really good. he always has the crowd jumpin on sats @ Riverstreet. He does play a lot of commercial stuff but he knows how to pick it real well,

Yo Saleen you know no matter what thew napkins will fly. I will buy some extra for the 4th of july red/whilt/blue ones:) Salenn you better still have that otter!

Little Cee will do well and I heard that there may be some guests w/ him on the big holiday weekends:eek: I was working w/ cody05 when we heard him spin @ XS in the fall. He did very well.

Sat is a secret to even those of us that work there. They are still tryign to work something out.

rdetheshortbus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey maniac!!! yeah both otters will be in the house of Fridays bujt Sat and Sunday I will be at my home.......TEMPS!

Pass an official apology along to the bald one for me being MIA for so long...

Winter was rough this year... I was extra grumpy and mad depressed from the cold weather and lack of tannage...

My prozac perscription is filled... and I have refreshed attitude on the party scene...

See you soon!!

owens, i said i may do xs this summer......i was asked if i wanted to saturdays but there are a # of djs they are looking at for the club besides myself......xs is the best looking in club in seaside hands down, 2 floors, balcony, you can't beat the look...that place should be ripping everybody a new ass...

last year should of been great but they had the wrong dj.......musically i always found it funny why xs and tempts (and now merge) compete for the same group of people.....and nowadays its a handful of people all the clubs are competeing for....yakety yak and bamboo are mobbed every saturday and there are no big name djs there and they do something totally different.........whatever they do it must be slightly different from tempts and merge.......sorry to get off topic, i'm not sure what i'm gonna do on saturdays....either surf, d'jais, sawmill, or xs....DON'T DRAG ME INTO THE XS DRAMA!

as far as fridays at xs, lil cee isn't a bad choice. although many of you love richie and manny, but how many of you are in seaside on a friday (not including those of you who work there)? seaside is a tough sell on a friday......there's a lot of people in belmar and a lot of you go clubbing at the sandbar on a friday.......lil cee is actually a great dj and great person.........he'll give xs a nice push on the radio and he'll play the crowd....give him a chance...

kirk

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kirklop

musically i always found it funny why xs and tempts (and now merge) compete for the same group of people.....and nowadays its a handful of people all the clubs are competeing for....

hence why RS won't be there.. that all i'll say on that, but XS does have the best club hands down, but with smaller crowds, i think they need some outside guests, and they need to work the bamboo xs combo better. I think its the best deal in town.. for 30 bucks, you get cover to both places, and a fish bowl that will fuck you up all night... plus bamboo always has hot chicks

it really comes down to the town.. They need to stop being dicks about everything. lauderdale its 4 times the size of SSH and you can drink liquor and beer on the streets till 4am, and they even serve beer and liquor on the street.. No sound violation laws at all. You can crank it up... Most venues are even outside...

4am is fine on the nj shore for me, but close at 4am not 330...:mad:

owens, i said i may do xs this summer......i was asked if i wanted to saturdays but there are a # of djs they are looking at for the club besides myself......xs is the best looking in club in seaside hands down, 2 floors, balcony, you can't beat the look...that place should be ripping everybody a new ass...

last year should of been great but they had the wrong dj.......musically i always found it funny why xs and tempts (and now merge) compete for the same group of people.....and nowadays its a handful of people all the clubs are competeing for....yakety yak and bamboo are mobbed every saturday and there are no big name djs there and they do something totally different.........whatever they do it must be slightly different from tempts and merge.......sorry to get off topic, i'm not sure what i'm gonna do on saturdays....either surf, d'jais, sawmill, or xs....DON'T DRAG ME INTO THE XS DRAMA!

as far as fridays at xs, lil cee isn't a bad choice. although many of you love richie and manny, but how many of you are in seaside on a friday (not including those of you who work there)? seaside is a tough sell on a friday......there's a lot of people in belmar and a lot of you go clubbing at the sandbar on a friday.......lil cee is actually a great dj and great person.........he'll give xs a nice push on the radio and he'll play the crowd....give him a chance...

kirk

Spoken like a true profesional

kirk

Sorry Kirk my bad I thought you said you were djing there. Well wherever you wind up good luck.