Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Losing The Faith In Women

irenegade7

Originally posted by lizard23

]

That's why he's single too - b/c he's a narcisstic, pessimistic fucking asshole. Sounds like he's just too full of himself to actually look at his own faults and realize that he's probably single b/c he's a such a huge cocksucker.

Interesting :rolleyes:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

]

That's why he's single too - b/c he's a narcisstic, pessimistic fucking asshole. Sounds like he's just too full of himself to actually look at his own faults and realize that he's probably single b/c he's a such a huge cocksucker.

Typical feminist. And that's all I hafto say about that...

]

:laugh:

...You know whats awesome about this thread?..

.....You know how groups of chicks that are around each other alot will kinda synchronize ovulation?... Well, all the nice guys in this thread seemed to have a pissy day yesterday... And they ALL, with the exception of one usual suspect, posted to this thread...

...Or am I insane?...:eek:...

Originally posted by phatman

...ok...so long as you stop playing the role of "not getting any"..and being "damn old"...it's a deal...

Fuck it babes, it's really not worth expending valuable mental energy on all this negative childishness.

Originally posted by tastyt

Fuck it babes, it's really not worth expending valuable mental energy on all this negative childishness.

...yeah...i was trying to be nice and positive about it...but my patience is at a low level this morning..esp. for incessant bullshit..

oh well

...no more...i promise...:)

p.s. did you get a good look at my ass on the other thread?

Originally posted by phatman

...yeah...i was trying to be nice and positive about it...but my patience is at a low level this morning..esp. for incessant bullshit..

oh well

...no more...i promise...:)

p.s. did you get a good look at my ass on the other thread?

Yeah, I know you were, that's what makes it even more ridiculous.

Hehehe, I just peeped the first page of that thread... GOOD ONE! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stop expecting people to be decent & stop having expectations of other people, this way you wont be let down.

at the root of it all, people in general are in relationships to get what they want/think they need. if they didnt want anything whether it is love, security, friendship, sex, children, would they be involved with anyone? i just want to find someone who is with me for me not because they want anything from me other than spending time with me. i guess that is selfish too because that is what i want and someone may have to compromise what they want for my want to be met. another rambleeee that makes barely any sense.......

desire is selfish.

i think i am the most jaded.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...You know whats awesome about this thread?..

.....You know how groups of chicks that are around each other alot will kinda synchronize ovulation?... Well, all the nice guys in this thread seemed to have a pissy day yesterday... And they ALL, with the exception of one usual suspect, posted to this thread...

...Or am I insane?...:eek:...

two words:

herd mentality