Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hookers at the Point

hotbarbiedoll

Originally posted by gmccookny

As in Hunts Point :confused:

yes.. They film each of the "regulars" on different occasions of their night.. And then they interview them & u find out how and why they go started, and they talk about their "love" for their pimps..On some of the shows u even get to meet the pimps .. It get really raw, but its something to see..

a week after that DOC. premiered.. me and like 10 of my boys went out there with 2 cars and cameras...shit was gr8..bitches walkin about in close to nothin..and their pimps playin the corner reeeeeeegulating....

mad cops though..bustin ppl on every other block...mostly truck driver clients

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

a week after that DOC. premiered.. me and like 10 of my boys went out there with 2 cars and cameras...shit was gr8..bitches walkin about in close to nothin..and their pimps playin the corner reeeeeeegulating....

mad cops though..bustin ppl on every other block...mostly truck driver clients

:laugh: Oh shit! so you have ur own lil documentary over there.. Now THATS something to see! craazzzyyy :laugh:

:laugh: i can't believe you said ur gonna go visit ur mom ha ha. make sure her pimp dont find out:laugh: jk

seriously though they showed ALOT, yo u could see this chic givin a bj and people fuckin yo. i couldnt believe it was hbo. the most fucked up part was when that dude was like oops the condom broke. the whore freaked out but just squatted to get his cum out. youd think shed run to a shower or hospital or some shit, homeboy could have hiv. did yall see that dude that wanted that chic to say how many guys she fucked and he ate her pussy and shit. shes like ya u like sucking that cum you fuckin freak and hes like yeah yeah. haha fuckin nasty.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

did yall see that dude that wanted that chic to say how many guys she fucked and he ate her pussy and shit. shes like ya u like sucking that cum you fuckin freak and hes like yeah yeah. haha fuckin nasty.

HAHA omggg..Yeah the guy who was saying he wants to lick the hookers boyfriends balls while he does her...And wanted her to talk about other guys dicks the whole time?? He was screaming like a little girl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: