Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Naughtybabe and Somebitch - Put Up or Shut Up!

phatman

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I tried and tried but no can do....

I really dont know how to use my web cam so I dont know.

were u holding the camera in your hand??

mine was on the other side of my desk (which is pretty big)... so between the camera and me was my monitor and my keyboard. since the mouse is on a chord, i put the mouse on top of my monitor and clicked a pic, otherwise i would have had to bend and my whole arm would have been in the pic ;) it was kinda difficult.

Originally posted by phatman

..and so was mine...but the pie eating was xxx baby, yeah...;)

Can I put it on my sig?? lol the last pic of you is the best.. :)

Somebitch he used the pie... which means that you still owes us the one YOU said you were going to give us... The Cheesecake.!

Originally posted by somebitch

mine was on the other side of my desk (which is pretty big)... so between the camera and me was my monitor and my keyboard. since the mouse is on a chord, i put the mouse on top of my monitor and clicked a pic, otherwise i would have had to bend and my whole arm would have been in the pic ;) it was kinda difficult.

I didn't think to do all that I just set it infront of my monitor and took it.

...you should go wireless...i bought the microsoft keyboard and mouse set for like $75 and it is perfect...i have an ati video card so i watch tv through my pc on a 19" monitor...i bring the keyboard onto the bed to switch channels and whatnot...works really well...

...have i gone off-topic here?...

...oh and as i told naughtybabe via pm...her ass is nice and meaty...the kind i like to take a bite out of...

Can I put it on my sig?? lol the last pic of you is the best.. :)

Somebitch he used the pie... which means that you still owes us the one YOU said you were going to give us... The Cheesecake.!

...you can put it in your sig, but let me know so i can turn off sigs as i really despise looking at myself in photos...

...we'll save the cheesecake photo shoot for another time...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!! :laugh:

...i love how you can see the greek vase in the background...out of all the funky artifacts i have in my house...african, oriental, native american....it only makes sense that the one that ended up in the pics is greek...perfect...

Originally posted by phatman

...you should go wireless...i bought the microsoft keyboard and mouse set for like $75 and it is perfect...i have an ati video card so i watch tv through my pc on a 19" monitor...i bring the keyboard onto the bed to switch channels and whatnot...works really well...

...have i gone off-topic here?...

...oh and as i told naughtybabe via pm...her ass is nice and meaty...the kind i like to take a bite out of...

so my ass is not worth biting?? im hurt.

i used to have a wireless keyboard but i dropped it and it busted. i have an optical mouse which is ok. i dont see spending more money on computer shit unless its on some ram or a new processor... this guy at my job bought me a tv and a dvd player the other day so i can watch that :D

I didn't think to do all that I just set it infront of my monitor and took it.

well the cam was already on the other side of the desk because i use yahoo messenger once in a while and ill use it... i hate whe people are on top of the camera, it makes it pointless. so all i really did was pick up my mouse and take a pic :tongue:

...don't be such a girl...your ass kept me company through most of the night...

guy at my job bought me a tv and a dvd player the other day so i can watch that :D

...how the fuck does that happen?...is it like, "hey, i stopped at starbucks this morning and got you a late...and i just happened to pass by Best Buy as well and got you this tv and dvd player...thought it would go well with the coffee?!@"...

I bet you he will say that he wants to bite it too.

Men are such sluts. He can bite yours if you want..

I've had mine bit and it hurt a lot. My boyfriends teeth

are not allowed near my ass.. He gets too happy and bites

too hard :(