Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*PICS from danny howells/ashley casselle @ the palace*

weyes

i don't have many; i didn't take many pictures that night and i only got one of cubbie78 to begin with. i'm in that picture too, and i'm far too shallow to put a picture up of me looking that horrendous :rolleyes: . i'll shift a little blame and say cubbie wouldn't want it up, either ;):tongue::D .

but i did get a couple of danny that i really liked :D . they're just very lucky shots; i held the camera over my head and made sure to take them when he wasn't looking forward, so i didn't blind him. i also took 'em on the dl, 'cause cameras were only semi-allowed :worry: . and i think these are especially good, from a disposable :aright: .

here's danny, doing his thing:

47b3dd01b3127cce9520451733f00000002610

and here he is, making a boo-boo:

47b3dd01b3127cce9520452133c60000002610

:D

Originally posted by weyes

i don't have many; i didn't take many pictures that night and i only got one of cubbie78 to begin with. i'm in that picture too, and i'm far too shallow to put a picture up of me looking that horrendous :rolleyes: . i'll shift a little blame and say cubbie wouldn't want it up, either ;):tongue::D .

but i did get a couple of danny that i really liked :D . they're just very lucky shots; i held the camera over my head and made sure to take them when he wasn't looking forward, so i didn't blind him. i also took 'em on the dl, 'cause cameras were only semi-allowed :worry: . and i think these are especially good, from a disposable :aright: .

here's danny, doing his thing:

47b3dd01b3127cce9520451733f00000002610

and here he is, making a boo-boo:

47b3dd01b3127cce9520452133c60000002610

:D

Cody is gonna love those 2 pics... Great shots hun... :D

Originally posted by cubbie78

Good call, because when I got home I realized how nasty I was from dancing, plus I am not the most photogenic person!

o, no! i was just trying to distract people's attention away from my vanity :laugh2: !
Originally posted by happykittn

Nice pics! Take me with you the next time you go... I've been in this city for almost 8 months now, and I STILL haven't found anyone who wants to go to the Palace with me!

sorry, kittn, but i won't go to the palace ever again :mad: :mad: :mad: . let me refer you to the "howells @ the palace review" thread:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=151858

but i will post up more roll calls on this board when i go anywhere else; just keep in mind that i really don't get out much :( . i think we in general should post 'em, don't you :) ?

Originally posted by happykittn

Nice pics! Take me with you the next time you go... I've been in this city for almost 8 months now, and I STILL haven't found anyone who wants to go to the Palace with me!

Well if you're interested.. picotto will be at the palace on april 12th and my boyfriend and I will be there. We are meeting a few friends from chicago and san diego....

I rarely go out just like Weyes, whom I still have to meet up with... so if you're interested happykittn... PM me and I will take ya... it costs about $18.98 for presale tickets... so let me know if you're interested!!!

Kimmy