Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GU @ skybar was off da hook!!!!!

beatfriek

All i can say is WOW!!!:eek::D '

Spundae and Global Underground sure do know how to through a poolside jam!!!! NY was in the house!!!!! whoever i met that wasnt from the tristate area was reprazenting west coast baby! Major hottie overload!!! So much vibe in the place, i didnt want to leave, even with the sound as lackluster as it was :(

The only source of sound for those in front of the dj was his monitor... Fortunately somehow, professor howells got the system to kick when he got on the decks!!!!!!:D:eek:;)

Too bad lawler didnt have the sound pumping, but his skillz on the decks were flawless anyway... turned the decks over with danny t's remix of eurythmics - sweet dreams :eek:

i left around 1:30 cause i had school the next day, and cuz sky bar was supposedly gonna close at 1, then it was 2, but on our way out, their was a crowd outside of peeps trying to get in!!!! Same thing next door at some other hotel, could be the shelbourne:confused:

All in all, wmc is here, and i cant wait till i get out of class and im back on music conference itinerary!!!;)

Jimmy T and joeygk were in da hizouse!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by rcrespo

different mix .. howells played the Cosmos mix which is the cat's meow.

you got me there Ramon since I am not a track id'er guru like you. :D .... I only know that I liked the one Jimmy played at Rain and I am sure I would have liked the one Danny did at Sky Bar. Hopefully Danny will drop it again on Friday at BED cuz I will be there.:cool:

Originally posted by vipnerd

I hope he drops it tonite at the Albion for the Bullitt private party ... with DD ... S&P ... Tarrentella ... Luke Fair ... Desyn ... etc ... etc ... :eek::D

Shut up...u were there??? So was I! We got there at around 7 and left close to 10 I think though....Did u get to hear Danny...or did he get rained out???