Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club float

Dont bother...

the crowd run by johnny is young and blah, very cheezy. If you go to the thread about discotheque on saturdays, its the same promoter and same crowd...you will hear the same comments about the crowd.

If you want to go to hear a specific person spin, thats ok...but there much better places to go on a friday or sat night in Nyc!

Actually Float is not promoted by Johnny on Saturday nights....he promotes Disco. on Sat's. The DJ's are different and I have heard the crowd is too.........

Music In The Main Room By

Richie Rydell

2nd Floor Music By

UNIQUE

(HipHop, R&B, Funky House & Vocals)

Vip Loft Music By

SHAWN INK

But its true, there are much better places to go than Float!

:D

Float Fridays blows!! Save your money! Horrible crowd, and promotions that blanatley lie to you! Sat the music is good but there are much better places to go than float on both nights.

Is there a night club where Sexy D guest is UNavailable - lol

Originally posted by joe81

Float Fridays blows!! Save your money! Horrible crowd, and promotions that blanatley lie to you! Sat the music is good but there are much better places to go than float on both nights.

Is there a night club where Sexy D guest is UNavailable - lol

hmmmmmmm not really lol =)

All you people do in bash Float, but you're too fucking scared to say where the party at and where the guy should instead go. Where do YOU people recommend going if not to Float? Let's hear it! Come on! The guy asked a simple question - where else to go and NO ONE responded. It's too easy for you people to criticize without giving suggestions. It's the same shit over and over again. SF, Arc, Exit, blah.... blah... BLAH!!!

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

All you people do in bash Float, but you're too fucking scared to say where the party at and where the guy should instead go. Where do YOU people recommend going if not to Float? Let's hear it! Come on! The guy asked a simple question - where else to go and NO ONE responded. It's too easy for you people to criticize without giving suggestions. It's the same shit over and over again. SF, Arc, Exit, blah.... blah... BLAH!!!

tru everyone is shook to name a place, i know where to go in jersey but not in the city.

Originally posted by runway

Actually Float is not promoted by Johnny on Saturday nights....he promotes Disco. on Sat's.

Thats exactly what was said above.

Message was NOT intended for you........I received a PM asking me if it was run by the same person because they knew I worked at Float on Fridays in the past........didnt respond back with PM, just posted in the thread......