Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women with Boyfriends

bdybuilt4sweat

I want to know why women with boyfriends find the need to lead other guys on, when they have no intention of doing anything....

They get you to the point where you develop feelings, and then they decide that friendship is the only possible outcome......

Selfish.......and then, the best part is they think they can have you when it is convenient for them.......FUCK THAT DEAL.......

Where do you women get off............

If you step to the plate, expect so good pitches.....just remember....3 strikes.....and your gone.........

those kind of women obviously are not satisfied enough in their relationships if they will lead you on, have an affair/cheat, etc...

there is probably something lacking in the relationship which she tries to find by subtlely "putting herself on the market", when she really is not....yeah it's fucked up...men do the same thing too...

Well its fucked up if those females with boyfriends lead you on but why bother with them in the first place:confused: They have a boyfriend so you should know better than to get the least bit involved and think there will be anything more than a friendship.

I agree with sassa, something is probably lacking in their relationship

I love my boyfriend more then life itself and I would NEVER lead a guy on.. I dont understand why people do that but to each its on. I personally find those games to be stupid plus I would hate for a guy to do that to me.

You just gotta remember that not all girls are the same and hopefully you will find one that isn't playing mind games with you

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

I love my boyfriend more then life itself and I would NEVER lead a guy on.. I dont understand why people do that but to each its on. I personally find those games to be stupid plus I would hate for a guy to do that to me.

You just gotta remember that not all girls are the same and hopefully you will find one that isn't playing mind games with you

your're leading me on by showing me your ass... can we hook up now or what?

Originally posted by gabo

your're leading me on by showing me your ass... can we hook up now or what?

I must say I have never met a guy as HORNY as you.

You will just fuk anything that walks huh??

I think you have tried picking up every girl in this board..

Dude you are too funny!! and No we cant hook up I have a

boyfriend didnt you read the thread I just posted?

You little hornball!!

Some girls do this bc they need to feel wanted and desired bc it boosts their self esteem....if a girl is in a relationship, whereas otherwise she'd be hooking up w/ a lot of guys, she's not getting that constant reinforcement that she's wanted....

Or could be that a girl enjoys the thrill of doing something she shouldn't be doing...gives you a rush when you don't know if and when you'll be caught

Other times, maybe the guy is just intepreting her friendliness or kindness as some sort of flirting.....

Originally posted by Mystify22

Some girls do this bc they need to feel wanted and desired bc it boosts their self esteem....if a girl is in a relationship, whereas otherwise she'd be hooking up w/ a lot of guys, she's not getting that constant reinforcement that she's wanted....

Or could be that a girl enjoys the thrill of doing something she shouldn't be doing...gives you a rush when you don't know if and when you'll be caught

Other times, maybe the guy is just intepreting her friendliness or kindness as some sort of flirting.....

You covered every way that you could possibly look at it...

Originally posted by bdybuilt4sweat

I want to know why women with boyfriends find the need to lead other guys on, when they have no intention of doing anything....

They get you to the point where you develop feelings, and then they decide that friendship is the only possible outcome......

Selfish.......and then, the best part is they think they can have you when it is convenient for them.......FUCK THAT DEAL.......

If you step to the plate, expect so good pitches.....just remember....3 strikes.....and your gone.........

hi bruce:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

I must say I have never met a guy as HORNY as you.

You will just fuk anything that walks huh??

I think you have tried picking up every girl in this board..

Dude you are too funny!! and No we cant hook up I have a

boyfriend didnt you read the thread I just posted?

You little hornball!!

ugh, u really dont get it. its just my way of messing around.

when i say things like, " wanna fuck" or I want to fuck you" it's just a joke or for shock valuve or even comedy. I am not really picking you up or even hoping to.

so... do you wanna fuck or not?

Originally posted by bdybuilt4sweat

i feel no pity for u an explanation is irrevelant

if she had a man, well u knew the situation u were putting urself into

it's ur fault...

tell you the truth.. i see where your coming from BUT...

its kinda wierd... girls usually open up more then they have a boyfriend.. cuz then they know you wont do anything cuz they let you know they have a boyfriend...

and besides the really good girls, or the girls you want already have boyfriends.. its always liek that... the good girls are always with assholes and shitty people... sometimes you wonder why we like them so much? im at the point where i dont really need them... all i need is 1 girl in my life... fuck al the otehr girls... ill treat them all like shit and ill even spit on them.. they dont do shit for me... dont wash my clothes, clean my room.. nothing... fuck them.. all they do is take you money, make you do shit for them, your time... your efforts...

i have given one girl all my time, efforts, money... myself... my heart to her.. all i got is a big "fuck you" and a kick in the ass for giving her so much... and i didnt get shit in return... fuck that what a crock of shit.. fuck them.. fuck girl... i hate you...

if i see 1 girl reply to this fucking topic. i will hunt you down and kick you and spit on your fucking waste of air piece fo shit...

we have the shitty litter to pick from...

Originally posted by Mystify22

Very well said :D

but it just shows how bad girls can be :eek:

In another breath, I think guys should be smarter than to take any little advance or compliment from a woman as something meaningful.

It's like, once a girl tells me she's with someone, the circumstance changes. But there are girls who, even having a boyfriend, will consciously flirt, and lead guys on, which isn't right.

Originally posted by nympho69

i feel no pity for u an explanation is irrevelant

if she had a man, well u knew the situation u were putting urself into

it's ur fault...

:clap:

Originally posted by gmccookny

In another breath, I think guys should be smarter than to take any little advance or compliment from a woman as something meaningful.

:idea:

Originally posted by atomicapples

tell you the truth.. i see where your coming from BUT...

its kinda wierd... girls usually open up more then they have a boyfriend.. cuz then they know you wont do anything cuz they let you know they have a boyfriend...

and besides the really good girls, or the girls you want already have boyfriends.. its always liek that... the good girls are always with assholes and shitty people... sometimes you wonder why we like them so much? im at the point where i dont really need them... all i need is 1 girl in my life... fuck al the otehr girls... ill treat them all like shit and ill even spit on them.. they dont do shit for me... dont wash my clothes, clean my room.. nothing... fuck them.. all they do is take you money, make you do shit for them, your time... your efforts...

i have given one girl all my time, efforts, money... myself... my heart to her.. all i got is a big "fuck you" and a kick in the ass for giving her so much... and i didnt get shit in return... fuck that what a crock of shit.. fuck them.. fuck girl... i hate you...

if i see 1 girl reply to this fucking topic. i will hunt you down and kick you and spit on your fucking waste of air piece fo shit...

we have the shitty litter to pick from...

:isok: babes you have been warned but you don't listen. You get yourself deeper and deeper and boom pain arises. But I know that you will onlyl listen to yourself and what you think is right. . . :(

Sorry I had to say something, cause it pisses me off

Originally posted by fierydesire

:isok: babes you have been warned but you don't listen. You get yourself deeper and deeper and boom pain arises. But I know that you will onlyl listen to yourself and what you think is right. . . :(

Sorry I had to say something, cause it pisses me off

i guess im going to spit on you and tastyt :D