Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking to buy a midsize sedan....

dolik

I know this belongs on the Cars&Bikes forum but this post just wasn't getting enough exposure there....

Here's what I'm interested in:

1) Hyundai Sonata

2) Honda Accord

3) Dodge Stratus SE

4) Chevrolet Malibu

5) Oldsmobile Alero

6) Mazda6

7) Mitsubishi Galant

I need a V6. American or Japanese, doesn't matter. Those are my preferences, but if you own something else that's midsize, I'll consider it. I have around $8,000 and the car can't be older than 1999 (preferrably 00-01). Willing to negotiate.

PLEASE HELP OUT!

If you or anyone you know is selling...please contact me!! My e-mail is in my sig, or you can just PM me.

I don't want to go through a dealership because the comission/premium is ridiculous.

THANKS!!!

#2 head & shoulders! I have a gorgeous 97 that I love and has given me 0 problems.(well i just replaced the clutch w/97k miles) and besides, the new ones have alot under the hood in addition to good handling, good resale, and most importantly, the best reliability out of the cars you listed.

of your list i'd say go Accord. For some reason my memory wants to tell me that i know someone selling one, but my memory says a lot of things that arent true, so i'll look into it. You might even be able to get a used accord in almost perfect shape still on some warrantee items.

Completely off subject, i wanna get rid of my 3000GT and get a 330ci . . .anyone wanna give me more money than my gt's worth so i can pay the signing costs? lol

:laugh2:

like thats gonna happen. . .