Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHERRI...... Birthday Guestlist................

Ok here the deal....I know everyone is in South Beach :( :( :(

......but for all you guys up North I am having my B-day Party Saturday March 22, @ Cherri, in West Orange.....

Just tell them you are here for Billy B-day... No line wait and a $5 admission.....

See you all there.....

Originally posted by badassmafuka

......but for all you guys up North I am having my B-day Party Saturday March 22, @ Cherri, in West Orange.....

Just tell them you are here for Billy B-day... No line wait and a $5 admission.....

See you all there.....

happy birthday!!! im opening for junior tonight at exit. you should come after cherri. i'll be spinning till 6am.

have a fun and safe b-day!!!

- mike

See you all there.....

HAPPY BirthdaY!!!!!!! MR Bad assssss!!! ur an aries ha!

Ya i went to cherris tonight didnt know it was ur b day thou.

1st time i ever went. I usaully go to bunkas but thought noone would b there cause of miami.

Well all i can say is I had the best time!!!!! Cherri is off the hook!!! THe music, crowed, atmosphere was truely amazing!!!!

I really enjoyed it. Cherris is upscale,trendy i love the lighting..all i can say is good things. Some guy dont remeber his name sorry got us in he was friends with my friend nicole s bf nick .....special thanks to him!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!!

I dont even know if u Remember me?????? i was wearing white pants with black strips and a black kinda half shirt....Metro????

Cherris Is Great!!!!!

Originally posted by cRuCh

HAPPY BirthdaY!!!!!!! MR Bad assssss!!! ur an aries ha!

Ya i went to cherris tonight didnt know it was ur b day thou.

1st time i ever went. I usaully go to bunkas but thought noone would b there cause of miami.

Well all i can say is I had the best time!!!!! Cherri is off the hook!!! THe music, crowed, atmosphere was truely amazing!!!!

I really enjoyed it. Cherris is upscale,trendy i love the lighting..all i can say is good things. Some guy dont remeber his name sorry got us in he was friends with my friend nicole s bf nick .....special thanks to him!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!!

I dont even know if u Remember me?????? i was wearing white pants with black strips and a black kinda half shirt....Metro????

Cherris Is Great!!!!!

Thank you I had a great weekend I cant believe I am at work right now after this weekend......

I thought Cherri was going to be dead because of South Beach but we did shy of 500 people

Thank you I had a great weekend I cant believe I am at work right now after this weekend......

I thought Cherri was going to be dead because of South Beach but we did shy of 500 people

Well it deff wasnt dead ....its a great club...ill b there in 2 weeks!!

great party..great crowd.