Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my pussy was stroked. . .

clubkat

and she even got something stuck up her bum!!!!

::ok ok so what if it was a thermometer :rolleyes:::

holy s. . .the vet. . .wow! ::drool::

ive never seen a doctor like that in my life!!! and soo my type!

- loves animals, purrfect height (for yours truely), and his eyes where staring at mine the whole time!!! (and not my tits. . .well. . .u never know. . .i mean i did unzip my shirt a bit more. . .it was only fair. . .i was staring at his sweet ass). . . :grin:

I struck gold with this new vet!

anyway. . .he gave miss m. tender loving care. . .and that alone. . .won my panties. . .i mean heart. :love:. . .

cant wait for the next visit to check him out. .. i mean. . .check up on her yet again :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

aren't your panties always creamy:confused: :blank:;)

:D :D :D

u know y they where xxxtra creamy today though. . .hinthint (earlierconvo) hehe. . .

god damn. . .i woulda just pushed moosh aside and bent my ass right over that table and have him pound me while moaning out "such a goooooddd kitty!" :D:eek::D

Originally posted by clubkat

theres nothing wrong with a little eye candy to get your panties all creamy :D;)

ya know....after reading this...the only thing that came to mind was: Alfredo Sauce

I guess cause alfredo sauce is creamy no? :confused:

mac.an.chee.pepper.jpg

Originally posted by clubkat

:D :D :D

god damn. . .i woulda just pushed moosh aside and bent my ass right over that table and have him pound me while moaning out "such a goooooddd kitty!" :D:eek::D

oh god girl, im picturing that now...not with you, of course, i don't know what you look like...but i'm picturing it anyway. :eek: :eek:

you should go for it next time!