Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Live sets, from ULTRA??

Hey , anyone know if any of those sets were recorded, i would def like to hear that again, Ultra was SOOOOOOO SICK , Beyond words, i have some shit if u people wanna see, some pictures and stuff from the confrence, i will post them very soon

Originally posted by Ronin

the radio 1 sets were broadcasted and are being streamed till next weekend on their web site.

Yup. Ronin knows the dilly. :aright:

I highly recommend checking out Pete Tong's set from Ultra. For the half hour that me and Ron stood there, he was fucking rippin' it.

We ended up camping out in the VIP section of the Ampitheater around 7pm for Tiesto, Underworld, and PVD. A friend of mine hooked us up getting in and with some tables. Nice having free drinks and stuff :)

Underworlds set was GREAT!!!

CP DaVe - you are, as always the man! great seeing you there and thanks for hooking us up with water once the VIP area ran out!

No doubt, man i am working on it myself, If everyone can get together and everyone hooks each other up with what they have, we will all get that shit, out, so far we got PVD from Space, Tiesto from Space, working on Paul Okenfold @ ultra, and Tiesto @ ultra, I need some other shit if someone can hook me up

Originally posted by biatchzxz

No doubt, man i am working on it myself, If everyone can get together and everyone hooks each other up with what they have, we will all get that shit, out, so far we got PVD from Space, Tiesto from Space, working on Paul Okenfold @ ultra, and Tiesto @ ultra, I need some other shit if someone can hook me up

u really got Tiesto and PVD's space sets?

Yeah , i believe so dude

if u want them AIM me , ill send em to you

they should be the ones from space

i am assuming

they were broadcasted on 93.1 miami

the sets broadcasted on 93.1 were NOT the sets from Space...they were pre-recorded.....

just fyi

Haha , are you serious

your talking about the set from Djmixes2k?

i didnt even know that shit

yeah it doesnt say they are from space or ultra, but i believe party 93 is just misleading ppl, unless tiesto is having cor do his sets. trance addict has some more insight on this then i do. but it isnt really his style. its 50/50, either way bangin set.

GROOVEMIAMI.COM CLICK ON LIVE RADIO NOT ONLY HAVE I HEARD THE WHOLE BBC 1 STAGE FROM BEGINNING TO END FROM ULTRA, IM TALKIN EVERY DJ THAT PLAYED ON THAT STAGE THAT NIGHT, THEY ALSO HAVE MAD SETS FROM TIESTO, PVD, AND THEY ALSO HAVE LIVE SHIT TOO......RIGHT NOW, THEY PLAYIN THE ESSENTIAL MIX BBC SHIT FROM ULTRA BY FAR, BEST SITE IVE SEEN THAT PLAYS THE ILLEST DJ SET..........GROOVEMIAMI.COM AND THEY HAVE PHAT ULTRA PICS TOO :hat::blown: